Audi 2.5l V6 some help needed

Walinen

Reaction score
Hello, i posted to this forum before cause i had alot problems with my audi. It has 318k kilometres on it and alot of small problems, like screen flashing 5 differend warnings which all are minor like blinker not working etc. Car had deffinetly alot issues with power when i bought it and it went to limb mode almost immediately. I replaced maf and map sensors and car did work but still felt slow. I found out that my other intercooler had big crack on it. I couldn't replace it by myself so went to shop and decided to put custom intercooler on the front instead of 2 small oem ones. I didn't feel any difference after that upgrade. I'm pretty sure that my dads 1.8 A Mercedes would fly past my audi...
Mechanic said that he is pretty sure that my car's diesel pump timings are wrong. Car is eating alot of diesel, i'm getting 15-22litres / 100km driving on snow with sports mode. And when the car is idle and i floor it takes around 2 seconds to go.
It also has oil leak from front camshaft seal, which i have just ignored and just added the oil every week. I'm going to replace (drive shaft thong??) and fix the oil leak next week. Mechanic said that he can check diesel pump timings but it will cost extra. Hole operation for 1100e or something like that. I have already spend alot money to this car so if someone read my post and cares to help it would be greatly appreciated

Now, the side intercooler houses the MAP sensor, did the garage plumbed that in ? We need logs but 300k could be worn pump or worn injectors, you need to scan the car for fault codes...

Reactions: pauldazzle
Now, the side intercooler houses the MAP sensor, did the garage plumbed that in ? We need logs but 300k could be worn pump or worn injectors, you need to scan the car for fault codes...

I scanned for faults in summer, this is the list which came: https://gyazo.com/00dbf4bf0e3baaea629926b1328fdb65
I have replaced Map, maf and intercooler after that. So i should scan again, what logs do you need ?

Measuring blocks 01, 08 and 11, floor it in high gear from 2000 to 4000. It might be difficult for you to get a clean log as yours is tiptronic and might change down...