Audi 100 S4??

surreyladuk

Reaction score
Just bought a 100 S4, It's a 92 80k with 1 owner fsh. Just wondering what these are worth and what can be done to gain some more power. What can be achieved with this engine? I understand it's a 2.3 turbo. No idea i'm a VW man :p
Cheers

Sounds like you have got yourself a good car especially with that mileage ..The quickest mod you can do is get the ECU homefried (Guy on the S2forum does this) will take your car to about 280bhp from 230bhp...If you are willing to throw money at it, just RS2 the engine ,,turbo.ex-manifold,injectors and fit front mounted intercooler

Need to put some pics up ..If you need any help with stuff regarding the engine and the likes PM me as i have stripped them top to bottom

3" Exhaust from Downpipe back and remove cats. Let it flow better then as said Chip it. I changed my exhaust on a standard engine and made 265bhp on the rollers.

Brakes are always a good start as the standard URS4 front setup is crap. Brake fade!!!!. Corey can set you up with Porsche 4 pot Brembos.

If you search the www.S2forum.com you will find out whats what.

I am on there with the same username.:salute:

Craig

ah ****....it didnt work....i got some pics... how do i get em up?

You using Photobucket mate?? Uplaod to there from your pc, then copy teh bottom of the 4 links into these pages.
As a hint, try previewing posts before when adding pics.

We need to see this beast! ! !

Uploading on behalf of Guy!

DSCF2577.jpg

DSCF2579.jpg

DSCF2580.jpg

DSCF2582.jpg

DSCF2585.jpg