Audi 10 Speaker System vs Bang and Olufsen System

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Lyon

Reaction score
Can anyone advise whether the Bang & Olufsen is worth the extra £500 when compared to the Audi 10 speaker system that is a £250 optional extra?

Cheers

Can anyone advise whether the Bang & Olufsen is worth the extra £500 when compared to the Audi 10 speaker system that is a £250 optional extra?

Cheers
Hi mate there's loads of thread's on this debatable topic,lf you love music and can afford it yeah it's worth it.lf not the. Audi sound system will more do you

Reactions: Simon L
Much debated. I have the *** and more than happy with it.
I am a amateur musician , with a professional musician daughter. I also have a home recording studio, and care about sound.
A car is a very tricky environment for music. It also depends on your taste.
The *** is perfectly adequate for most people, with careful set up it is fine.
I am sure the B O is good, and is fairly sought after so could add resale value.
I suspect if you want big thumping bass you need the BO. Is it worth an extra £500. Not to me.

Reactions: Simon L
Much debated. I have the *** and more than happy with it.
I am a amateur musician , with a professional musician daughter. I also have a home recording studio, and care about sound.
A car is a very tricky environment for music. It also depends on your taste.
The *** is perfectly adequate for most people, with careful set up it is fine.
I am sure the B O is good, and is fairly sought after so could add resale value.
I suspect if you want big thumping bass you need the BO. Is it worth an extra £500. Not to me.

Agree a car is very difficult to get the acoustics right but with your musical background I can't help think you've dropped the ball on this one. Personally the B&O is worth every penny of the £500 upgrade and then some........ That's not to say the *** isn't very good because it is :)

Reactions: WarwickL and Jassyo06
Status
Not open for further replies.