Attempted Theft

Lee_R

Reaction score
A guy who works with me came up to me and said watch where you keep your keys mate. I asked why and he said at the weekend he foiled an attempt to rob his house of his A3 keys. He woke in the night to find a fishing rod poking through the letter box!

His isnt an S3, its an 09 2.0 TDI Sportback.

Feckers, honestly!!! Its happening all over the land! Anyone know if its all types of car being targetted or just Audi's a popular steal at the mo?

My keys are coming to bed with me tonight and billy the baseball bat will be ready for action! ;)

my old man had his BMW nicked by the old fishing rod trick about 6 years ago, keys were a good 9ft away from the front door too!!!

yup, never keep your keys in view of any downstairs windows - worst bit is quite often your car insurance and house insurance won't cover you :(

For your interest guys, I got pulled in Kensington the other night for some non-reason. After a while, they admitted that they looked for any excuse to pull S3's now, as they're stolen so often, so it looks as though the message is getting through. They went over all the stamps etc. Also, they said that for some reason my car comes back on a DVLA check as a 'Black Audi 100 S'

What the hell is one of those???

i had my 1.6 stolen in nov i was gutted but ended up with a better car take your keys to bed and get a solid door with a mortice on kind of a panic room at night...if they cant get in they cant get your keys or threaten your family forget trackers you can buy tracker jammer really cheap are friends the chinese have made them should be banned.. bleeders are just actually runnin in your house day or night round here it makes you paranoid as hell but the feckers aint gona win ill be ready next time but there taking audis and vw and any engine any type there being sold on for parts the s3 are for robbereys then sold on they all want a really good hiding these fecks

Anyone thinking about trying to get my keys have to get through 2 rottweilers and a staffordshire terrier X! haha guna need more than a hook!

lol your sorted id love to see the guys faces who tryed to rush your gaff lol.... im thinking getting a dog to not yet though because of the babba goan wait a year or so

Anyone thinking about trying to get my keys have to get through 2 rottweilers and a staffordshire terrier X! haha guna need more than a hook!