FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi Folks,

A bit of a strange message, and I guess a strange place to put it; but it's the best I could come up with (and exposure is the name of the game)...

Just to let you all know, if there are any of my previous posts on here with images/files I've sent for other users (ETKA screenies, ELSA PDFs etc.) which you need the content from, download them now! I'm about to ship everything off to a new server, so the links will only be valid until my outgoing ISP deletes my paths on their servers. The content will (mostly) go to new homes, but of course they'll be at different addresses, so IMG and URL chunks of messages I've posted here previously will no longer be valid.

As I've said, I'll try to re-house most of it, so if you miss this message and later find the link for something you need no longer works, PM me and I'll forward a new address where possible. Some of the stuff I've put online only exists there (I had a RAID5 array die a couple of weeks ago taking 480GB of my data with it); so please, download anything you know you need now...

Regards.

Rob.