At Last the day has arrived

Odinn

Reaction score
so finally after a mammoth 10 month wait (many thanks Audi) for your incompetence, the day is finally approaching I'm now down to less than 24hrs to hand back the loan car and pick up my A3 Saloon.
This has been a long wait especially watching people who ordered months after me collect cars before me. But the pain was eased by the free loan car and cash audi generously gave me back in December when they told me they had more or less forget to build the the damn car.
So anyway I'm currently in Mexico flying back today looking forward to collecting the car tomorrow lunchtime and at last I can say photos to follow shortly.

Reactions: David83S3, AndyB-S3 and Rob2k68
Looking forward to the photos. Enjoy the day.......hope you're not too jet lagged!

Look forward to the pics. Enjoy the collection. :) x

The best things come to those who wait!

Is it common to get a loaner car or is it just because of the excessively long waiting period?

I'd love it if my dealer could supply me with an S3 for 2 months till my car arrives!

It was because they screwed up his order and he had to wait 10 months. Not likely they would do it for everyone!!

Right just landed whizzing my way home cup of tea freshen up ready to collect lunchtime pics to follow lol.
I've been assured it's all correct lol haven't been able to check with being out of the country.

Reactions: s3_trev, Wondering Soul, AndyB-S3 and 2 others
Right just landed whizzing my way home cup of tea freshen up ready to collect lunchtime pics to follow lol.
I've been assured it's all correct lol haven't been able to check with being out of the country.
Good luck enjoy the collection. Im sure its all going to be fine this time. Look forward to pics. :) x

Enjoy the handover and drive carefully on the way home!!! Jet lag and fast cars don't mix!!!

1st thing you must do is put loads and loads of pics up on here to satisfy our hunger for new shiny cars....then you can have a wee shot in your new baby.. lol :)

Enjoy your day!! :)

Reactions: sunscreemer
Enjoy your day!

I can't believe i'm quite excited awaiting pics of someone else's car...!

Reactions: Minion Bob! and amped2