At last!!! I have the answer!!!!!!

tenbels21

Reaction score
After months of trouble, bad starting, juddery idle, juddering under load, and no fault codes!!!! my car has finally decided to put on its engine management light on and speak to me. Basically its a faulty injector on cylinder 2. Whats the likelihood of it being the loom, and if not, wheres the best place to get an injector without getting my leg lifted!!. btw, its a 2004 2.0TDi DSG S-line. Any guidance much appreciated!!!

Looms are known to play up and the best thing to change first. I have several sets of injectors as i sale and brake BKD PD140 engines if you want some secondhand ones.

i have been having the same problems, i changed the maf and the coil packs etc it was slightly better for days then backto the juddering and hi idle and very sluggish and juddering when accelorating , my engine management light hasnt came on yet but i put my we vag on it and it said SECONDARY AIR INJECTION SYSTEM,INCORRECT FLOW DETECTED. was tis the same reading as yours? i wonder if thats the same as yours and i might be able to solve my issues , any ideas?

What year/chassis of car do you have?