ASR-Valve controller CB2 Group buy. (CLOSED)

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score
Ok folks Sandra has approved this.

ASR have been kind enough to offer a discount based upon a set number of orders.

It’s tiered as follows……

5 orders = 8 % off

10 orders = 10 % off

20 orders = 16 % off

50 orders = 20 % off

Shipping is extra on top.

Custom charge also extra on top.

Once there are a confirmed number of orders after say 2 weeks ? I will let Michael know and he will give me the relevant discount code for you to use at the checkout when you order.

So if you want to start a list on a reply and just add a number / name to it, then we can see how many we are talking.

Please only add your name if you are 100% going to purchase one.

Thanks.

Link to their site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mb127, shahaf2911, PaulBCN and 1 other person
1. Daggerit

Reactions: PaulBCN and 8YARWY
If members are happy with this then please feel free to carry on.

I did email ASR asking if there’s anything they can do re: import tax, but it’s out of their hands unfortunately.

Reactions: Daggerit
Here are the 'current' prices of the 2 options with the CB2

One with Start Stop wiring option / one without

Both show shipping cost

So the only 'unkown' will be the import cost once it reaches the UK, i paid £76 iirc and i know @Mike.46 paid £74 i think, so you'll save a little on this because the unit value will be slightly lower with the discount applied, and that'll depend upon how many units we reach.

Screencapture asr component de de bestellung 2022 09 06 11 49 42
Screencapture asr component de de bestellung 2022 09 06 11 46 24

Reactions: Daggerit
As long as I'm doing it right, just having the 8% discount on the non stop start version will save about 35eur in VAT. Not massive, but still worthwhile and means you're getting shipping and a little more off.

Reactions: Sandra and 8YARWY
The groupbuy will go ahead as planned. There will be no more input from Mastachaz.

Reactions: billymc92 and Daggerit
Lol paddles and now this for a car that doesn't exist!

1. Daggerit
2. JoeySlats
3. shahaf2911
4. R1 CHR
5. TX.

@8YARWY what is the difference between the 2 models you mention above?

TX.

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY and Sandra
Lol paddles and now this for a car that doesn't exist!

1. Daggerit
2. JoeySlats
3. shahaf2911
4. R1 CHR
5. TX.

@8YARWY what is the difference between the 2 models you mention above?

TX.
The cheaper doesn't have the wiring to allow for the stop start system to remember the last setting, i.e. you wouldn't have to turn it off each time you got in the car if that's what you normally do.

I'm not that bothered about it, and I believe that you have to take parts of the centre console apart, which I'm not too keen about, so will just be sticking with the non-SSA version. :)

Reactions: IanL-RS3, 8YARWY and Sandra
Either way I’m in as I’m not from the Uk, shipment will be sent to Italy (they do ship there)

Reactions: Sandra and Daggerit
1. Daggerit
2. JoeySlats
3. shahaf2911
4. R1 CHR
5. TX
6. mb127

Reactions: Sandra
Well we all know why he’s posted that don’t we.

Ex-member on here recently banned 5pot see the other thread from a few days ago.

Really really petty how he operates Balaal Hanif isn’t it.
Raf Cee = Mastachaz on here also banned for being stupid.

Lol I love how he now uploaded the video of driving with the ASR on his car.

Listen chaps say the word now if you want the Uk ones instead and I’ll call off this group buy.

Seems the FB d**ks are determined to disrupt this forum as much as possible.

Please don't rise to the bait.

I bought that one off eBay (I did post in the thread but until it arrived and was installed I didn't want to go on about it) but can confirm as @Daggerit says it's not the same thing. I just checked with the seller.

It's actually on the way back because I got sent the 8v model anyways. So before I process the refund (which is why I went with eBay) he's going to get me a UK price tomorrow morning. I want to switch via in car controls not a remote. I don't want to disrupt the group buy but at the same time want to share that info. As that's what being on the forum is about. But if that's not okay because of sponsors etc. I'll delete this paragraph. Or please delete for me.

Reactions: Daggerit and 8YARWY
I'm happy with this group buy, I try not to get involved in the politics so don't know the ins and outs of it all, when I saw it on fb thought I'd share in here just incase.

Reactions: Daggerit, RS03??? and 8YARWY
I'm happy with this group buy, I try not to get involved in the politics so don't know the ins and outs of it all, when I saw it on fb thought I'd share in here just incase.

If anyone is unhappy with getting a CB2 from ASR in Germany please PM me and I’ll share Daniel / Michael’s Responce’s.

Leave it running Sean, we are all big boys and won't be distracted by all the hoo ha!

TX.

Reactions: Daggerit, RS03???, IanL-RS3 and 3 others
Updated list
1. Daggerit
2. JoeySlats
3. shahaf2911
4. R1 CHR
5. TX
6. mb127
7. Waq 1

Reactions: NevMan, Daggerit and 8YARWY
Direct from ASR hq

6DBBE37D F15C 4A8F ADE0 088E12A15C5F

Reactions: RS03???, IanL-RS3 and Daggerit
Updated list
1. Daggerit
2. JoeySlats
3. shahaf2911
4. R1 CHR
5. TX
6. mb127
7. Waq 1
8. RS03???
9. RS3ree

I'm from Australia and interested. Can I join?

Updated list
1. Daggerit
2. JoeySlats
3. shahaf2911
4. R1 CHR
5. TX
6. mb127
7. Waq 1
8. RS03???
9. RS3ree
10 . IanL-S3

Enough for the 10% discount, nice work guys. I can't imagine we'll get to 20 people for the next discount jump, but we're doing well for numbers so far I'd say. :)

Reactions: 8YARWY
What does everyone want to do ? Go for it now ?

What does everyone want to do ? Go for it now ?

I'm good whenever you want, I don't think that my car will be here for another week or two but if I could have the ASR for it arriving that would be pretty cool.

Reactions: 8YARWY
I'm good whenever you want, I don't think that my car will be here for another week or two but if I could have the ASR for it arriving that would be pretty cool.

I’ve emailed ASR just now will report back soon as they reply.

I am happy to wait until Mar 23 :whistle2:

TX.

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, Waq1, Sandra and 2 others
Yeah only messing Sean. I will go with the flow on timing. I have my paddles keeping me company at the moment so I will just add this to the pile of kit!

TX.

Reactions: NevMan, Sandra, 8YARWY and 1 other person
Yeah only messing Sean. I will go with the flow on timing. I have my paddles keeping me company at the moment so I will just add this to the pile of kit!

TX.
I'm exactly the same. I have a 'to fit' shelf of carbon paddles, interior PPF, spacers, carbon mud flap things and this will join them. Just need the car now so I hopefully stop buying stuff for it...

Reactions: NevMan, Terminator x and Sandra
Okay slight hitch as my car has arrived in the UK and it's not the spec the broker thought it was I'll post in another thread. But I'm on hold until I figure out what to do. Hopefully be later today or tomorrow.

Sorry!

11. DKC

I was asking Michael at ASR about shipping to Australia, and he sent me this. I suppose everyone already know this although I haven’t seen it mentioned. So basically you save the 19% German VAT but may have to pay the 20% UK VAT.

Also I assume for both UK and Australia, we want the RHD version?

cc8ee6354c46ee753f76565d6addecd6.jpg

Last edited:
11. DKC

I was asking Michael at ASR about shipping to Australia, and he sent me this. I suppose everyone already know this although I haven’t seen it mentioned. So basically you save the 19% German VAT but may have to pay the 20% UK VAT.

Also I assume for both UK and Australia, we want the RHD version?

cc8ee6354c46ee753f76565d6addecd6.jpg

Hi DKC.

You place the order for yours via email please as there’s no Australian option for shipping.
And yes RHD Michael said.