ASR-Valve controller CB2 Group buy. (CLOSED)

11. DKC

I was asking Michael at ASR about shipping to Australia, and he sent me this. I suppose everyone already know this although I haven’t seen it mentioned. So basically you save the 19% German VAT but may have to pay the 20% UK VAT.

Also I assume for both UK and Australia, we want the RHD version?

cc8ee6354c46ee753f76565d6addecd6.jpg
To me that means that we're getting a 10% discount on 331.93 euro, which will be 298.74 euro before VAT, 358.48 after. That's versus 398.32 euro for the full price version, so we've got some savings at least. :)

Reactions: Sandra and 8YARWY
Ok chaps, I have the discount code.

Will begin sending in PM's now

Please don't share it as it's locked to 10 sales at the moment, so they will know if it's used twice

Any extra members that want it after now please add your name to the list and I'll get a discount code authorised.

Reactions: RS03???, Deleted member 160894, Terminator x and 3 others
Ok chaps, I have the discount code.

Will begin sending in PM's now

Please don't share it as it's locked to 10 sales at the moment, so they will know if it's used twice

Any extra members that want it after now please add your name to the list and I'll get a discount code authorised.
Ordered. Thanks again for sorting the group buy!

Reactions: RS03??? and 8YARWY
Can I add my name to the list please?
Sorry for dithering.

Updated list
1. Daggerit
2. JoeySlats
3. shahaf2911
4. R1 CHR
5. TX
6. mb127
7. Waq 1
8. RS03???
9. RS3ree
10 . IanL-S3
11. DKC
12 Keithd32

Reactions: 8YARWY
To me that means that we're getting a 10% discount on 331.93 euro, which will be 298.74 euro before VAT, 358.48 after. That's versus 398.32 euro for the full price version, so we've got some savings at least. :)

Plus you’ll save a little off import duty I think ? As the parcel value is lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit
Thanks for organising! I've emailed Michael at ASR now.

Ok all 12 should have PM with the code, let me know if you haven't though........

Any extra members that want in, just add your name to the list and i'll get one authorised for you.

Reactions: RS03???, mb127 and Terminator x
I'm on in a ship in South America for a couple more weeks and the internets dire, presumably the code doesn't need using this second and it'll be fine to order when I'm home

Won't let me edit. Scratch that last message I just checked and I'm home in just over a week so should be fine

Guys this Group buy will be closed 1 week from now, if there are any more takers........put your name down.

What happens if we managed to get over 20 people?

Do you think there's any chance they'd be willing to offer the discount on a 'TT RS 8S' CB2? (non OPF model) Shipping would be to Ireland. I live in Northern Ireland so technically i shouldn't be charged Import duty as we're still part of the EU customs union, but as i'm close to the border i may as well play it safe and have it delivered to a relative in Ireland and pick it up from them. It's also cheaper to ship to Ireland than the UK :) I'd offer to forward any UK buyers their controller but as a first time poster i doubt anyone would risk it, which is perfectly understandable.

Last edited:
I’d love to get in on this. Car was supposed to arrive this week, but seemingly delayed until November :(

What happens if we managed to get over 20 people?

It won’t change anything now as the codes have started being used and orders placed.

10% off isn’t a bad deal though.

Last edited:
Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
Thanks! I placed my order without the ssa memory total price from ASR 323.34Euros
This is currency £281.03 at todays exchange rate.
I'm expecting to pay the 20% UK VAT on this (£56.21), and will no doubt get a handling charge from the courier (~£10) but it should not attract any import duty.

Non of you will be disappointed it makes such a big difference

Reactions: RSt3ve, RS3ree, Daggerit and 1 other person

@8YARWY

Hi, Can a TTRS owner get in on this deal? I've no idea why my message is in bold pressing the bold button does nothing...​

@8YARWY

Hi, Can a TTRS owner get in on this deal? I've no idea why my message is in bold pressing the bold button does nothing...​

I’ve asked ASR the question will come back to you.

Reactions: Joey2o22

@8YARWY

Yes they said fine.

I’ll send the code now via PM.

Yes they said fine.

I’ll send the code now via PM.

Excellent. It's nuts that you have to buy one of these to get the exhaust to work as it should have in the first place

I’ve asked ASR the question will come back to you.

@8YARWY Can I get a code if I purchase in the next few weeks or so? Still waiting for my vehicle to arrive but hesitant to purchase for a car that is not in my possession yet

@8YARWY Can I get a code if I purchase in the next few weeks or so? Still waiting for my vehicle to arrive but hesitant to purchase for a car that is not in my possession yet

You’ll only have less than 2 weeks to use it though ?

@Terminator x and I haven't got our cars either but it's a discount not to be missed. Plus we're both stockpiling parts for the day we have a car. Hell, I haven't even been given an unconfirmed build date at all at any point :rolleyes:

Reactions: IanL-RS3 and Terminator x
@Terminator x and I haven't got our cars either but it's a discount not to be missed. Plus we're both stockpiling parts for the day we have a car. Hell, I haven't even been given an unconfirmed build date at all at any point :rolleyes:

Mine is close, but I still don’t have it either and ordered my unit.

Exactly that, mines not until next year now I think but taking advantage, hope they send the right loom won't know for year

Mine is close, but I still don’t have it either and ordered my unit.
emoji23.png

There's nothing wrong with being prepared :thumbs up: At least we've had the benefit of other members using things like the valve controller etc and giving positive feedback. By the time my car arrives, the little space I have in the garage will be filled with parts :D

Exactly that, mines not until next year now I think but taking advantage, hope they send the right loom won't know for year
I think there's a wiring diagram on the ASR Exhaust Valve thread which may help with identifying whether it's the correct one. If in doubt ask @8YARWY as he knows his stuff on the ASR :)

In the other thread there are photos to check against. Plus the guy seems pretty helpful to fixing things.

Reactions: Joey Slats
You’ll only have less than 2 weeks to use it though ?

There is a slim chance I get it by end of September.

Would it be an imposition if I received a code? I don't want to take someone else's spot if they already own the vehicle

Reactions: Daggerit

This is a fair point. I may just pick it up premptively

Reactions: Deleted member 160894
There is a slim chance I get it by end of September.

Would it be an imposition if I received a code? I don't want to take someone else's spot if they already own the vehicle

Pm sent

This is turning into a good little bundle of orders for them!