ASR exhaust valve controller

He's gotten all the info on here Billy/Balaal..........

And if @Mastachaz makes a video of the ASR on his car why not share it on here too ?

I find it laughable that he posted that video (now deleted mind) but would only share which ASR model he bought by PM only............ :friends:

Seems a 1 way street with certain members and sharing useful info.
Same can be said about you though.
Your friends screenshot every post to you from these fb groups? :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastachaz
He's gotten all the info on here Billy/Balaal..........

And if @Mastachaz makes a video of the ASR on his car why not share it on here too ?

I find it laughable that he posted that video (now deleted mind) but would only share which ASR model he bought by PM only............ :friends:

Seems a 1 way street with certain members and sharing useful info.
im happy to put you in credit but tell me wich fb profil is yours :) other way im sure I can do what ever I want.

Reactions: 5pot
Ok , so it seems that I’m just wasting my time with some people.
I have been pretty laid back so far giving everyone the benefit of the doubt, it just seems to go in one ear and out the other.
What happens on this flipping facebook page needs to stay there, don’t bring it on ASN full stop.
Mr 5pot , I did ask you to get in touch, but you made no attempt whatsoever, which speaks volumes to me frankly.
I suggest you stick with your “friends” on your Facebook rs3 group.
I’m surprised with your attitude to be honest, as you are a moderator on that site you should.
I’m not prepared to allow this sly and uncalled-for bickering to continue any longer, consider yourself banned as of now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waq1
What by not agreeing with every word that comes out Aoons mouth ? It’s called a difference of opinion Billy.

Posting videos of RS3oc members and mocking them in said videos is that normal ? Aoon seemed to think it was, why? Because MacD booted him off the forum and around a dozen others because they thought it was normal to post insulting pictures about me and other forum members ?
Come off it Billy it’s not as though your buddy Aoon hasn’t got form for it.
Yet when I asked you at the time why I was just dragged into a WhatsApp group, “it’s just banter” you replied.

Your mate Dan was apologetic about it after the event.

1c647a89135a9762522ca20072da85dc.jpg

Just ignore me Billy if you’ve a problem I’ve been managing just fine without interaction with yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaand all of that has nothing to do with me

Anyone else want to go , just keep on and it will be arranged.

Ok , so it seems that I’m just wasting my time with some people.
I have been pretty laid back so far giving everyone the benefit of the doubt , it just seems to go in one ear and out the other.
What happens on this flipping face book page needs to stay there , don’t bring it on ASN full stop.
Mr 5pot , I did ask you to get in touch , you made no attempt whatsoever , which speaks volumes to me frankly .
I suggest you stick with your “friends” on Facebook rs3 group .
I’m surprised with your attitude to be honest, as you are a moderator on that site you should.
I’m not prepared to allow this sly and uncalled for bickering to continue any longer, consider yourself self banned as of now.
I’m not the one bringing stuff from fb on here though is it?

im happy to put you in credit but tell me wich fb profil is yours :) other way im sure I can do what ever I want.
Don't need / want any credit..........

Why not upload the demo video to youtube and link into this thread ? Yes you can do what ever you want, maybe I'll remember that next time you ask about something on here..............

Reactions: Waq1, Jassyo06 and Deleted member 160894
This is supposed to be a user friendly forum where members share Audi experiences and info with like minded enthusiasts, it is not a site for petty bicker and general two faced behaviour.
If anyone has a problem with this then just keep on and you will be off the forum full stop .
I rarely get angry but I’m issed off now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, 8YARWY and IanL-RS3
its not same I did ask guys from ebay they want almost 500 euro plus tax so
It's £295 It says it's made by ASR in Germany. The guy even sent me a whatsapp with a video of how to install it 30 mins after i ordered it.

Reactions: Jassyo06, 8YARWY and Daggerit
It's £295 It says it's made by ASR in Germany. The guy even sent me a whatsapp with a video of how to install it 30 mins after i ordered it.

Is that the RX1 or the eX valve ?

Given how many people have ordered or are thinking of ordering (myself included), I feel like we should've got a group by organised... :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and 8YARWY
Given how many people have ordered or are thinking of ordering (myself included), I feel like we should've got a group by organised... :tearsofjoy:
I've emailed Daniel asking the question.......

If he's willing to I'll speak to @Sandra and see if i can get it approved......

Reactions: Daggerit
I've emailed Daniel asking the question.......

If he's willing to I'll speak to @Sandra and see if i can get it approved......
That would be good. I was about to order now since my car is actually on UK soil but I'll hold off if he might be getting back to you.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Ok so ASR are up for this.

I’m sending details over to @Sandra so it can be official.

Reactions: PaulBCN and Daggerit
They don’t even cost £380 direct from ASR?

356.93 Euro inc shipping. £307.69 shipped and then Customs and excise will want their bit as will UPS for handling it, mine was £316.94 + UPS/HMRC £74.20 = £391.14

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Daggerit
356.93 Euro inc shipping. £307.69 shipped and then Customs and excise will want their bit as will UPS for handling it, mine was £316.94 + UPS/HMRC £74.20 = £391.14

Ah, I thought VAT was already added on their end for some reason. That makes more sense then.

Ah, I thought VAT was already added on their end for some reason. That makes more sense then.

e712afb5ff8054dca2338f57c2201659.jpg

Plus I paid £76 import duty.

So total roughly £400 give or take.

Reactions: Mike.46, Daggerit, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
e712afb5ff8054dca2338f57c2201659.jpg

Plus I paid £76 import duty.

So total roughly £400 give or take.

Thanks for the information, I keep forgetting we have to pay all the extra fees now! Any discounts from the group buy will have a bit of a compound effect then if you're using it for VAT and then import fees as well.

• Wow
i can get them tax free , if there will be 5 person delivery will cost aroubd 15 -20

i can get them tax free , if there will be 5 person delivery will cost aroubd 15 -20
I love how you chime in at the last second......wtf not say this before ?

There's absolutely zero point in running a group buy now is there.

I'll get @Sandra to delete the group buy thread then.

@Sandra sorry for wasting your time on this, however @Mastachaz can apparently get these cheaper than any group buy.

Reactions: Waq1
Thanks for the information, I keep forgetting we have to pay all the extra fees now! Any discounts from the group buy will have a bit of a compound effect then if you're using it for VAT and then import fees as well.
Sorry @Daggerit they won't be as cheap as @Mastachaz can apparently get them for so the group buy is pointless now.

Although why the **** he couldn't have said this earlier I don't know.............well actually no I've got an idea why.

• Haha
Reactions: Waq1 and Daggerit
Sorry @Daggerit they won't be as cheap as @Mastachaz can apparently get them for so the group buy is pointless now.

Although why the **** he couldn't have said this earlier I don't know.............well actually no I've got an idea why.
Definitely don't stop the group buy. They may not be quite as cheap but I just get the feeling things might run a little smoother with you organising things, which I'm willing to pay a little more for.

I did ask so someone make jokes from me about tax free poland :D haha anyway I can get them without tax

Why do these things always get confusing? I remember Mastachaz saying all he wanted was a 'free'' unit for himself for getting everyone else theirs?

PS: I always think ''Happy days I got away with the VAT and handling and import charges'' and then it drops through the letter box :(

I did ask so someone make jokes from me about tax free poland :D haha anyway I can get them without tax
So what's the delivered cost and time for the CB2 without SSA then?

Also, if we have an issue with the wiring or something can we still go direct to ASR or would we have to go through you each time since you'll be the one that orders them?

Do it properly then...................not keep coming on here making off the cuff comments about things all the time.

Why do these things always get confusing? I remember Mastachaz saying all he wanted was a 'free'' unit for himself for getting everyone else theirs?

PS: I always think ''Happy days I got away with the VAT and handling and import charges'' and then it drops through the letter box :(
Yeah understand Mike, but do it properly yes ? not keep popping in and out of threads with suggestive comments about needing 5 people for this that and the other....

Yeah understand Mike, but do it properly yes ? not keep popping in and out of threads with suggestive comments about needing 5 people for this that and the other....
It could go so wrong through a 3rd party, they would obviously go to a EU country and then onto the UK with a very low stated value thus dodging the eye of the Customs and excise person..................but...............If they get lost, they're gone EOS :)