ASN's Pub

Could do with a drink, Think I nice cold Peroni tonight, Anyone else joining me ?

Reactions: WarwickL and DarGri
Could do with a drink, Think I nice cold Peroni tonight, Anyone else joining me ?

Tyskie for me, nice Polish beer. Today was far too long but the drive back to Scotland from Newcastle was spirited

Reactions: Sandra
I'm having a large chilled Highland Spring and I might throw caution to the wind and have another...:happy:

Reactions: Bristle Hound, DarGri and Sandra
Ok question..

How do I get the badges, sorry if I've missed an obvious answer but I'm on the iPhone

Ha ha.. I see Keith Vaz has been caught out.
Entertaining, (male), prostitutes, whilst dishing out the moral high ground to all and sundry as chair of the Home Affairs Select Committee.
Not the first time he has been fingered either, (oops...:blush:)....:whistle2:

People in glass houses, etc...!

Reactions: Ultra Violent
Ya hay !
Kids are back to skool today :D

Ah school. ... Those were the days.
Skint knees, jumpers for goalposts.
Months off holidays.
The point is Scott, we walked to school. Today's kids get dropped off and lifted. I have someone that stays in my drive that drives their kids round the corner. Less than 2 minute walk, :)

My kids all walk to school, I walk the youngest myself
The only time any of them get dropped off is if I am going to a work appointment and I am passing school on the way

Thats great Mik.
Thats doesn't seem to be the norm though.
My two nieces have their phones surgically attached to their hands.
They even communicate with each other through their phones, IN THE SAME ROOM. LOL
They always want rides wherever they go.

Well, just back from Bundy. Together with the previous weekend trip through the hinterland that's around 2,000 km in a week and the car performed flawlessly.

Seats comfortable, no oil use. Service about due as coming up to 15,000 km.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
its awe kicked aff way this new RS3 wedding car.....Forum Amargeddon here we go............
Armageddon

Reactions: Jake 61 and Scottyg
Well, just back from Bundy. Together with the previous weekend trip through the hinterland that's around 2,000 km in a week and the car performed flawlessly.

Seats comfortable, no oil use. Service about due as coming up to 15,000 km.

Does'nt surprise at all that your a regular in this boozer mate...it must be that Scottish Genome in ye...lol besides that yer a whisky jakeball lol BFF...LOL

Reactions: WarwickL
Most of my life av had trouble getting home from the pub.....but Jeezo,trying to find my way to this boozer....via the forum...............damn rediculously difficult....lol

Ryder Cup weekend matey. Will have a couple later on.

So.....yer telling me yiv got Sky tv......av not.......not upstairs in me man den anyhows.....dont want it either,SKY are the facebook of tv.....l wouldnt entertain it nor pay £100 bangers a month...more channels ye have less ye watch...enjoy my friend