ASN's Pub

Driving up a slip road at about 40 (national speed limit so i could be doing 70) No paths or crossing at the point where i was, 16yr old boy runs into the road from nowhere and goes over the top of my car, lands on the floor and is basically proper fcked up. Air ambulance takes him away in the end. Witness has backed me up to say i was driving sensible and he just ran into a dual carriageway slip road for no reason with no warning. Last i heard he was in and out of an induced coma, fractured shoulder, spine, ribs, skull. Im innocent as far as the police are concerned and have ruled it as him making a bad choice of where and when to cross.

Pretty gutting end to 12 days of ownership of an awesome car really.

Driving up a slip road at about 40 (national speed limit so i could be doing 70) No paths or crossing at the point where i was, 16yr old boy runs into the road from nowhere and goes over the top of my car, lands on the floor and is basically proper fcked up. Air ambulance takes him away in the end. Witness has backed me up to say i was driving sensible and he just ran into a dual carriageway slip road for no reason with no warning. Last i heard he was in and out of an induced coma, fractured shoulder, spine, ribs, skull. Im innocent as far as the police are concerned and have ruled it as him making a bad choice of where and when to cross.

WOW.
That wrote the car off?
Pics of the car? (Too soon?)

dam sorry about that dude i wouldn't of tried to make a joke out of it, if it was that i thought by you saying someone crashed in to you, you meant someone in a car...

and it wrote the car off? sorry i am going to have to say this but was he on the large side (not trying to be nasty) but 40mph righting the car off?

iv seen some body ran over at 70 mpg running over a duel carriage way and the car wasn't a right off but the car was a volvo t5

Roof was what caused the write off and the posibility that the A pillars could have been pulled in slightly.

0C9496CD-F6D6-4C5F-96E0-A98B1D79C93D-693-00000128D3ACA32F.jpg

and why have you been hit many times by a car scott? and why? do you make a habit of it or something? is it a deep south thing?

and why have you been hit many times by a car scott? and why? do you make a habit of it or something? is it a deep south thing?

Once on my bike.
Once by a customer when I was coming out works unit.
and once by a works college in a van.

Scott being hit by a car explains a few things lol.

icon_cry.gif

anways enough of that shizzle drizzle!
check me out......................
]
2000-posts_zps5add82ec.gif

thats a lot of spam! :moa:

Reactions: camscockle20vT
Lmao good lads for keeping the pub tradition going, i had a build upto mine and annoyed everyone even down to spamming the welcome section with hellos in diffrent languages lol

Iv been ran over at about 30-40mph i dont know the exact speed because 1 they where aiming for me and 2 i didnt ask after the fight :)

Iv been ran over at about 30-40mph i dont know the exact speed because 1 they where aiming for me and 2 i didnt ask after the fight :)

Yeah well I got ran over at 120 by a lorry then had a fight with all the mister universe's from the last 25 year's and still didn't even ask them why they ran me over... You mad bro!

:p

Yeah well I got ran over at 120 by a lorry then had a fight with all the mister universe's from the last 25 year's and still didn't even ask them why they ran me over... You mad bro!

:p

Lol nah i knew why he/they ran me over, i just didnt ask the speed!

I will tell you if you care to hear it, but lets just say they where the biggest bunch of fannies, since 7 blokes couldnt do me over after i got ran over!
(I didnt win by any means but i didnt die either lol or lose consciousness after i smashed my eyebrow open when i hit the deck)

Years of blows to the head helped me out there like lol true story!

And goatsey im sure the truck would of come out worse off.

Because your the double post master jojo!

I cant belive goatsey has been on here since 2010, and only on 1000posts lmao

Lol nah i knew why he/they ran me over, i just didnt ask the speed!

I will tell you if you care to hear it, but lets just say they where the biggest bunch of fannies, since 7 blokes couldnt do me over after i got ran over!
(I didnt win by any means but i didnt die either lol or lose consciousness after i smashed my eyebrow open when i hit the deck)

Years of blows to the head helped me out there like lol true story!

And goatsey im sure the truck would of come out worse off.

I'd beat your face in... Just saying ;)

I'm only joking don't come and try and run me over in your TT then try and make me gay..

Haha yes years of blows to the head does help.

one of my mates has helped me with that accomplishment. I think iv taken full on swings from him with a golf club and this club I got from Ireland its kind of like a hockey stick but the game is much more lethal than hockey, can't remember what its called lol

plus the many other times we have tried to be clever with planks of wood and steel bars when younger lol we weren't very supervised when little in the garden lol

I'm guessing your story goes like this ... Are you ready for this it will be said in an accent of your area...

Ear right what it was right was that he said that she said that I said that, we had sex over his nans bed whiles he was downstairs at this like party the other week and like then he was like or ear iv herd you let our lass downpipe you, when you know fine well she's with me and like me and my ten uncles and mates and there brothers dogs are going to come, knack you with our f reg cavalier because thingys just passed his test init....

I bet that's pretty much exactly what happened ;)

Reactions: camscockle20vT
Haha nearly right oatssosimply!

Im not saying im hard, but i am a nut job when angry and can take a good kickin if need be :) id let you pummle my *** any day ;)

Nah i didnt know them, it was road rage gone wrong, wrong because i didnt know the guy had his mates following in a car about 5 min behind him lol

So a fight with 2 blokes turned into a fight with 7!

And its called a hurling stick mate :) irish family and all that!

And your sense of humor is class coatsey, they say out banter is gay but id dis agree from what these bum boys have been talking about in times gone by lmao

#fishing

Reactions: CHEZ