ASN's Pub

Actually working today, which is a shame. Trying to keep on a 1:1 ratio of sneaky insults with Damo, whilst already planning on how to get the 20000th post, plus working is actually tougher then I thought..

You Work, Yr almost as bad as westy for doing jack **** ;)

Heard anything on them rims dude...?

Or maybe Bill is just REALLY sly.... lol

That's how Ajec fund their race cars it would seem....

And their really nice unit, and sealed engine room etc. etc.

Or maybe Bill is just REALLY sly.... lol

That's how Ajec fund their race cars it would seem....

ajec.jpg

No offence dude but IMO no big port head no 350 brake, the extra ignition advance is where the power comes from

edit obviously not all the power but you know what I mean

No offence dude but IMO no big port head no 350 brake, the extra ignition advance is where the power comes from

It wont be far off, RS know there stuff, thats where the water/meth will come into play, like i said its for testing so after x miles, i can change it and get the mapped tweaked

It wont be far off, RS know there stuff, thats where the water/meth will come into play, like i said its for testing so after x miles, i can change it and get the mapped tweaked

Dyno lottery peoples.

either way its gonnna be a quick hybrid car and will be up there in the top hybrid hp cars.

small port ftw lol.
ive hunted for large port but cant find one for good dollar

Afternoon chaps

Been researching the best way to stick my new boost gauge on the Mondeo, people saying i have to tap into the EGR valve which sounded a bit long....

However, just found a new EGR bypass on eBay with an inbuilt nipple for a boost gauge pipe :thumbsup:

(anyone who laughs at nipple deserves a smack)

****** dynos!!

I'm off to find a happy one before I sell up...

AMD Essex will give me about 8000 BHP

Drivability is my main goal to be honest as i dont want it at the side of the road every 2 mins, and the tuner is well aware of that, he might even be able to hack into my APR software and do 2 settings...

Drivability is my main goal to be honest as i dont want it at the side of the road every 2 mins, and the tuner is well aware of that, he might even be able to hack into my APR software and do 2 settings...

You are preaching to the choir here mate, I know that feeling oh so well.

I miss hybrid power at times, it was so so punchy, great for hill climbing etc. The PE just lags it's tits off up a hill.

You are preaching to the choir here mate, I know that feeling oh so well.

I miss hybrid power at times, it was so so punchy, great for hill climbing etc. The PE just lags it's tits off up a hill.

1st gear... ;)

westy how much did you pay for your calipers? ive been looking at alsorts but dont know whats a bargain and whats not.

I paid £180 for the actuall calipers but buy the time I'd forked out for seals and powder coating and carriers, lines, fluid, brake pads. You're looking at £800ish :faint:

You can do it for cheaper by just painting them and not doing the seals and dust boots.