ASN's Pub

Jake 61

Teacher of bad things..!
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I've had a morning discovering that people who should have been listening, haven't been at all.
Days like this make me wish I had stuck in at school and become a navvy.

Large one with a chaser please...!

:yum:

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
I've had a morning discovering that people who should have been listening, haven't been at all.
Days like this make me wish I had stuck in at school and become a navvy.

Large one with a chaser please...!

:yum:
This one is in me Jack. In fact have 2, sounds like you need it:) X

Ruhel

Never seen a fuel needle go down so fast!
VCDS Map User
I need a strong one. 3.5 hours of painstakingly washing the car inside and out and the clouds come rolling in. Drinks on me

Ruhel

VCDS Map User
Ruhel your a gent. I will have a bicardi breezer please:) x
Take your pick :tonguewink:

Re: car wash woman I wonder what will run through her mind when the multiple electrical faults develop and she has to explain to the mechanic why the whole car is flooded.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Take your pick :tonguewink:

Re: car wash woman I wonder what will run through her mind when the multiple electrical faults develop and she has to explain to the mechanic why the whole car is flooded.
I think a pineapple be nice please.
Lol, at the electrical faults, when she next opens the car it will smell awful. :) x

Ruhel

VCDS Map User
I think a pineapple be nice please.
Lol, at the electrical faults, when she next opens the car it will smell awful. :) x
My youngest son once left a open bottle of Yazoo milkshake in the back. This was a few years ago during summer. So after the weekend went to drive to work.....
Even though none of the drink had spilt the stench was bad. Hence the no food or drink rule, especially in the Audi.

Jake 61

Teacher of bad things..!
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
My youngest son once left a open bottle of Yazoo milkshake in the back. This was a few years ago during summer. So after the weekend went to drive to work.....
Even though none of the drink had spilt the stench was bad. Hence the no food or drink rule, especially in the Audi.

Being a responsible dog owner, I bagged some dog doings in a local beauty spot, put the bag in the boot and went off for a 5 mile hike.
It was a sunny day, you ain't smelled anything like it.
Thankfully it was the Fabia and the boot was ok after a quick power wash.....!

:puke2:

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
Have you ever tried to get wood chippings out of a boot carpet?
I have.
Took me about 3 hours

Jake 61

Teacher of bad things..!
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Dog hair. I remember when Mrs. S was selling her Pug, she started cleaning the boot and left me to finish and it was about 3 hours as well...!

(When I say she started I mean she took the hoover out to the car).

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Dog hair. I remember when Mrs. S was selling her Pug, she started cleaning the boot and left me to finish and it was about 3 hours as well...!

(When I say she started I mean she took the hoover out to the car).
That's a clever woman you have there. I really like her style. :) X

CHEZ

moderately amusing
Supporter
I have a springer, white hair and it's a night mare to get shot of his hair from the boot carpet, best trick I use is a nail brush in front of the hoover nozzle, scrubbng and sucking, (ooer) from top left to bottom right.
Still takes ages though

Jake 61

Teacher of bad things..!
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I have a springer, white hair and it's a night mare to get shot of his hair from the boot carpet, best trick I use is a nail brush in front of the hoover nozzle, scrubbng and sucking, (ooer) from top left to bottom right.
Still takes ages though

The very same animal @CHEZ ...! I used an old style scrubbing brush.

That's a clever woman you have there. I really like her style. :) X

I wouldn't have minded @Sandra, but every half hour she would come out to polish a bit of the dash, open the doors and it blew the hair all over the place again.

:gun2:

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
The very same animal @CHEZ ...! I used an old style scrubbing brush.

I wouldn't have minded @Sandra, but every half hour she would come out to polish a bit of the dash, open the doors and it blew the hair all over the place again.

:gun2:
Now that's pretty bad, I'm trying my best not to lmao here, and I think I may have failed Jack. Maybe she just enjoyed watching you work?
I will get my coat, lol X

Jake 61

Teacher of bad things..!
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Oh feel free to lyao Sandra, I'm sure it was done on purpose to wind me up.
The worst of it is, her A1 is going the same way, (without the dog hair), and I only look after the outside.
My OCD is becoming painful....!

WarwickL

Pride - when you stack your mountain bike and quickly look around to make sure no one saw you do it and then worry about the bike and then and only then check to see your injuries.

WarwickL

Bristle Hound

Staff member
sexy+like+a+boss.gif

:D

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
That's what you get for doing donuts on the footy ground ;)
now you done it, @Bristle Hound be out trying that out today, lol. You can pop over and clean his car when he is finished. Bring some sunshine with you, lol :) x

WarwickL

Plenty of sunshine here today

ea32095b11be4006596e088867242f39.jpg