ASN's Pub

coatesy

poking badgers with spoons
easier said than done!
alex could not score in a brothel with a bag of diamonds!

but your sir must be easier to pull than a lady of the night, you were all giddy when you came to see me, you couldn't wait to drop yo pantys

coatesy

alright *****es.
Chez you in work today?? let us know how you get on looking for that bearing laa.

scroatsey, i agree with fred. But, im a soft **** and make my mrs her lunch everyday. What a ***** i am :(

haha you massive flange, i wouldn't be making our lass sarbos like

Gti Jazz Blue

VCDS Map User
Hmm lunch for me was a delux doorstop Roast Beef and Horseradish sandwich on grannary.

Followed up with a banana.

Gti Jazz Blue

VCDS Map User

Gti Jazz Blue

VCDS Map User
So how is your "The Microsoft Way" adjustment course going ? :blahblah1:

Westy

So how is your "The Microsoft Way" adjustment course going ? :blahblah1:

I have been fully brainwashed and I now wish to sell my iPhone and get a Nokia with windows on it. I shall also be getting more ram in my laptop, installing windows 8 and then applying for a job at Microsoft ;)

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member

Jason.s

I have been fully brainwashed and I now wish to sell my iPhone and get a Nokia with windows on it. I shall also be getting more ram in my laptop, installing windows 8 and then applying for a job at Microsoft ;)

My mate had to go through 7 interviews for Microsoft working in the Xbox live department. Fcked him about loads and still never gave him a job in the end. Dont do it.

Westy

Don't worry I won't go for a job at Microsoft. Unless one at the Cambridge branch becomes available ;)

Jason.s

Had your review yet? Was coming up soon wasn't it?

camscockle20vT

The stigs ugly brother
I ****** love costco, I need this tv in my life ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369338081.003635.jpg

Also saw a good tent for you bunch of bandits for inters. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369338201.998711.jpg it could be coatseys brothel tent.

Jason.s

Picked up a 2 bedroom tunnel tent from halfords for my mate yesterday. That was 36quid so not bad for those camping at inters.

Jason.s

Dave drinks whatever the night lol. No stopping him.

Jason.s

Of course ;)

Gti Jazz Blue

VCDS Map User
Sat at JKM whilst they fit a rear Whiteline ARB

Westy

Back in The office today. Doing my expense claim from the course.

Mrs is away this weekend on a hen do so I've got some mates coming up to stay. Few beers in the local boozer tonight then all day carnage in Cambridge tomorrow. :beerchug:

Jason.s

Trendy wine bars? It is Cambridge after all.

Jason.s

Good isnt it :)

coatesy

Afternoon all, whats everyones plans for the bank holiday weekend? :) x

Going to get drunk and get my boobs out.

You got any plans ? x