ASN's Pub

Jason.s

Northampton is a huge sh1thole indeed. Needs burning to the ground much like luton, dumpstable, Bedford and so on and so on lol

coatesy

poking badgers with spoons
Drinking wine and having a few early nights doesn't make me an old man. I don't need to get spannered and spend all my money on booze anymore. Nothing wrong with it, just a bit more sensible at the moment.

this whole thing right here makes you seem old and slightly fruity... men drink beer not wine!

also is this what you say to your friends when you offer them a drink when they come to your house.

images

CHEZ

moderately amusing
Supporter
fred is posh alex, he is not like us rough northern scally wags you know!

16Klappe

Man Boost!
Supporter
Bit the bullet, went nexus 10.

No 3G, but mifi is more than good enough for me.

:)

s3dave

TFSI Hybrid
Supporter
About £1200 just after chrimbo got 8 pairs of 3D glasses, plus a blue-ray player, The 3d is Amazing my little girl loves it...Just not alot of 3d about still.....:blush:

16Klappe

Man Boost!
Supporter
Tell me about nexus? What can it do for me that some apple product couldnt?

And then he waits :)

Nexus 10 - Google

Use Flash, use google street view, have a HDMI output, have 50 more pixels per inch, more obtuse viewing angles, have a longer battery life, have a quarter more processing speed, be lighter, be thinner, have a bigger screen, have expandable memory, cost less...the list of reasons why it could be better than an iPad is quite vast.

The only benefits to an iPad is the standard Apple feel and the prettier/more basic apps and software.

Apple is like paint by numbers to me.

I say all of this from our iPad...

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
Jardo just owned ipad.

Boorrrreeed. Watching The Fighter on my inferior 40" tv...

16Klappe

Man Boost!
Supporter
I envy your evening Karl, I watched Cougar Town and drank amaretto...Whoppeee.

:beerchug:

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
Ive never had amaretto. Is that a gay southerners drink? Fred, are you familiar with this? Do you have wine days and amaretto days?

Jason.s

Tastes like marzipan so can do one!

Victors taking a hammering tonight. Shame he's been in bed with an ovaltine since 9 doing the crossword.

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
Reading gardeners world with his glasses on the end of his nose.

Never liked marzipan so i know not to touch that ****. Wedding cakes are *** gross.
'i dont have a tv license mate' take note, no marzipan in your cake. In fact, can you have one of those 1kg chocolate logs from morrisons and about 10 pints of double cream?

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
And thats coming from dave! Who is 137yrs old and has a copy of the titanic newspaper from 1912 did you know!

16Klappe

Man Boost!
Supporter
Strong Disarono + coke = my favourite drink.

I literally live on the stuff.

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reading gardeners world with his glasses on the end of his nose.

Never liked marzipan so i know not to touch that ****. Wedding cakes are *** gross.
'i dont have a tv license mate' take note, no marzipan in your cake. In fact, can you have one of those 1kg chocolate logs from morrisons and about 10 pints of double cream?

Don't worry dude, we Got 175 dcup cakes and no sign of marzipan.

Jason.s

Abuse away. Water off a ducks back. I do what I like and enjoy. I don't follow the crowd like you sheep :moa:

You cant keep up with the crowd on your zimmer, your hip might give way.

Westy

Anybody know whether you can get sky box office on sky go? It appears not but wondered if anyone knew any tricks. I'm trying to sort the boxing for Saturday night but I don't have sky myself. Would be using a mates go account as his mrs won't let us watch it round his!

Jason.s

Looking on my Sky go now it doesnt look like theres an option for it?

Gti Jazz Blue

VCDS Map User

Gti Jazz Blue

VCDS Map User
Eaten my pack lunch already.. today is going to be a long day :(

Blimey that is early - boring day or hungry.

I'm having early elevens which is a small pack of Mini Cheddars 131 calories, to tie my over to lunch.

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
where are you fred :( we miss you

Westy

Mainly smashed my lunch in early due to been fat/bored. Lunch time now don't know what to do with my self. Might have a cry in the toilets.

Do you want to talk about it mate? You seem a bit distressed today.

Jason.s

haha had plenty of those in my short little life.

Dont blame him for eating lunch early. I could have eaten mine by about 10am. Think im still used to being on holiday and eating bucket loads on the buffet.

s3dave

TFSI Hybrid
Supporter
You really need to pace your self with packed lunches, if you have too,, get 1 item out....(assuming you didnt have a **** off uncut flatcake off course) then close it and move it away.....Nothing worse than peaking to early...but i guess you will enjoy your tea...

You need more self control, next time you have a parmo, throw half in the bin and say no scroats leave it...