Asn'ers you rock :)

camscockle20vT

The stigs ugly brother
Reaction score
Hi all, since iv seen a few people thank the mods, i think the members also deserve some ego rubbing :)

Just a thankyou really, lots of helpfull people on here, always willing to spend a few moments of there time to help out a fellow ASN'er(how ever annoying i can be :D). Not to mention the giggle people have, i much prefer this to facebook lol

Thanks again to all Ad.
(getting really desperate for these post's, can you tell lol) 37 to go :)

Very true... And itl probly still be here when most of us are gone :) :morbid:

......(getting really desperate for these post's, can you tell lol) 37 to go :)

I'm admin on another forum, and its good fun to watch what threads are started when you 'adjust' peoples post count as they are approaching the next title :p :)

Do it!!! jojo...pleeeeeeeease reset camscockle's post count :D

Words cant describe what i want to call you lol

*edit- they can, this happens tho, ******* ******* lol

Last edited:
I'm admin on another forum, and its good fun to watch what threads are started when you 'adjust' peoples post count as they are approaching the next title :p :)

Erm all mighty mods please spare my post count, itl only lead to evryone seeing more of my mush, and that would be punishment for you lot lol

I'm just going to review Crazy's previous posts to see how many are constructive.

That shouldn't take too long..

Im unscrupulously working my way to a 1000 post :) then i need a break... The mrs just called me sad lol

Is it just me or is everyone else shoked at sandras evil side lol

James...that's massively unfair. We all know I contribute a huge amount to this site, just non of it Audi related. :)

I read a lot of good posts though.

James...that's massively unfair. We all know I contribute a huge amount to this site, just non of it Audi related. :)

haha, i love it. :)

Does anyone telly care about post count? Really? The only time it's handy is if you need a certain amount to access a section of a forum.

Think that would be funny, mmm, am i in a good mood, lol. :)
ahhaaaaaa Sandra is JoJo in a skirt :lmfao:

^^ Haha^^ hmmmm Knitwear...;)

haha so fkn true

this place would go to the dogs without you dude and they ****** know it ;)