ASN Scotkart Meet Update and revised list

Cheers to Jacko today for organising a cool meet. I'll look at organising the next one at the karting track on the A1 at Edinburgh for sometime in the summer. Arms are quite sore and told the wife I came 5th to which she replied "what with your extra weight ha". Nice to be loved eh.

Reactions: S3_Jacko and RS5 JON
Cheers to Jacko today for organising a cool meet. I'll look at organising the next one at the karting track on the A1 at Edinburgh for sometime in the summer. Arms are quite sore and told the wife I came 5th to which she replied "what with your extra weight ha". Nice to be loved eh.

Was a good day indeed! Good to meet u at last too. Gutted I didn't place as well as I hoped thanks to some aggressive manoeuvres on the track haha. Overall cracking day out and I'd definitely be up for something similar in the future

Reactions: colinurquhart and RS5 JON
Here's a few pics

Cheers to Jacko for organising a great day out for the Scottish ASN lads. :beerchug:

Reactions: MartayMcFly, colinurquhart and R90 STL
Aye that is a bit strange eh :p haha diet must be doing him well! was good fun tho. apart from ma break down for me ha!

turns out that i have something in a cylinder in ma engine thats destroyed a spark plug causing it to missfire and rock the hell out engine because it was out of sync. not the best result for me :( may be requiring a good bit of work and a big bill my way hmm

Aye that is a bit strange eh :p haha diet must be doing him well! was good fun tho. apart from ma break down for me ha!

turns out that i have something in a cylinder in ma engine thats destroyed a spark plug causing it to missfire and rock the hell out engine because it was out of sync. not the best result for me :( may be requiring a good bit of work and a big bill my way hmm

Man I hope it's nothing too expensive to fix for u mate

Pure bummer mate, hope it doesn't cost you a fortune, and your back on the road soon.

Right guys I don't know how to rotate this, so if some-one can oblige I'd be greatfull.

Reactions: turbonutz
Despite the terrible traffic on the way down, got back up the road easily enough...

It was good to meet you guys, even if I had to shoot off fairly quickly after. Here's a few pics for you though. :)

Reactions: MartayMcFly, S3_Jacko, turbonutz and 2 others
Despite the terrible traffic on the way down, got back up the road easily enough...

It was good to meet you guys, even if I had to shoot off fairly quickly after. Here's a few pics for you though. :)

Good meeting u too man! Glad u made the trip down. Ur welcome to join in other meets in future haha someone who finally knows how to use a camera!!

Reactions: RS5 JON
Oh, and this was the broken S3 getting put in place for a photo... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RS5 JON and turbonutz
Great pics mate, glad you didn't get stuck in the footie traffic. Hope you liked the pic of your transformer, lol.

I did! I think I need new ones though, they're looking a bit tired these days. Lol.

I did! I think I need new ones though, they're looking a bit tired these days. Lol.

Just give them a polish, but watch they don't turn into something else, like the bmw nae pals that was parked next to us in the car park today, lol.

Reactions: Daggerit
That's not so good Alex pitty it wasn't something simple like mounts, sounds like it could cost a bit of money 😔 keep us posted on how you get on and hopefully it's back on the road soon, did they say what caused it ?

Excellent day guys....

N I must admit the guy who won it thoroughly deserved the victory drove faultlessly throughout, pretty unstopable to be honest... Infact theres even rumours of a knighthood so kudos to him hahaha....

Was excellent guys, cheers for all the support over the last few months and i'd be well up for doing something similar again... And was great meeting the fellas I hadnt met as of yet!! :)

Right lads this charade has went on long enough. I think it's time we let Jacko know that we let him win for all his hard work putting it together..

Reactions: Daggerit
Right lads this charade has went on long enough. I think it's time we let Jacko know that we let him win for all his hard work putting it together..

There was no love lost out on track today... Egos are wayyyy to big to let anyone win, cant pull the wool over my eyes Ricardo haha

That was john trying to kill the steward haha

That is superb.... Fits of laughter everytime I watch it!!

Reactions: RS5 JON and R90 STL
That's not so good Alex pitty it wasn't something simple like mounts, sounds like it could cost a bit of money ������ keep us posted on how you get on and hopefully it's back on the road soon, did they say what caused it ?

yeh i will do. guy said might have been a valve disintegrating maybe. might be a 83k engine thats been upped by like 100 brake. peddle box and trigger happy accelerator might not have helped there?

aye nice job trying run over marshals

And maybe the driver ? Lol yeah I rekon jack had a twin engine or a cheeky wee remap on his kart on the last race. awsum day tho really enjoyed it and my mates that come really enjoyed it so all good defo be up for another one if I can manage it, kinda surprised that no1 wiped themselfs out well apart from the marshal that got in the way haha was good day feel a bit for Alex tho hope it all gets sorted for next meet :) hope everyone got home awright

Reactions: RS5 JON, S3_Jacko and R90 STL