ASN Scotkart Meet Update and revised list

S3_Jacko

Reaction score
Hey boys and girls... sorry for the delay on the update for the last couple of months have been hectic, and now is time for this to take priority again....

I will post the revised list of who would like to attend and get drop outs or additions to the confirmed date although this is still a protential problem due to the Crail meet thrash and dash been announced mid-march.. and it was always my intention to cater for the majority hoping there would be no casualties as an effect of the confirmed date, which is pretty impossible due to everyones schedules......

Its looking from the previous thread that the 16th of March is the preferred date for everyone with the fewest of casualties as a result, however due to Crail announcing the exact same date, it has thrown a spanner in the works and could prove a potential problem to some...

I was always set to a Sunday as this is most peoples quiet days and it falls in nicely with the format that Scotkart provide with the Grand Prix event.... Having speaking with Daggerit on the other thread who confirmed that Scotkart were only willing to cater for a max of 14, it has provided a bit of an issue, but when I spoke with Scotkart previously they said they could do an extended Grand Prix format for us with a maximum no. of bodies set to 21..... I believe that this number is easily achievable with friends of ASN members friends who would like to come along although ASN members would always take priority over any places...

I will go into Scotkart on Monday and confirm all numbers and an exact date as its looking as if the 16th of March is best.. I will also come back with prices and how we'll go about payments and deposits for the event as i'll need to book our spot with a deposit on Monday also...... Paypal gift payment will probably be best bet and anyone who gives me money will be provided with my Address so they know that I can be trusted and wont run away with their money....

A deposit will be the best solution as it would be too easy for members to pull out if not and leave the rest of us with more expense and we all want a good day out with no hassles... again if anyone has any objections to this then please let me know, because we all have to work together on this 1 to help make it the great day out i'm hoping it will be.......

If anyone doesnt wanna miss out on this Karting day because of Crail, bare in mind that Crail runs these events monthly and its your own decision as to what you wanna do, but please let me know as soon as possible what your intentions are?

Revised list as follows....

1. S3_Jacko
2. R90STL
3. AliG475
4. Turbonutz
5. A3 Fizzle
6. JG51AUD
7. JG51AUD +1
8. Muzza80
9. Gfermer
10. Manor13
11. Brodster
12. Gazthesparky
13. Markos 72
14. MartayMcfly
15. Cowen99
16. weebeasTTie
17. Colinurquhart
18. Daggerit

The date we are all looking at is the 16th March...

That is the list as it stands...... As far as I can see from the previous thread that this could be a potential problem for Markos and also with Crail being on the same day, i'd like to know if theres any other casulties because of this................?

Not been the easiest to organise as you can imagine guys but i'm determined to make this a cracking day out, so please let the conversation flow on ideas and who is defo confirmed and i'll take that ammo to Scotkart on Monday

Thanks, Jack

mmmmmmm a can got crail another day, a'll go with the crowd.

I'm still game for this crail is just a thrash better getting a group outing to a ford or vaux day or just the next event that's on???

Jack as u probably know I'm going no matter what day we decide upon. 16th is ideal. Ali is much the same as is gtr boy (if we need him)

1. S3_Jacko (Confirmed)
2. R90STL (Confirmed)
3. AliG475 (Confirmed)
4. Turbonutz (Confirmed)
5. A3 Fizzle (Confirmed)
6. JG51AUD
7. JG51AUD +1
8. Muzza80
9. Gfermer (Confirmed)
10. Manor13
11. Brodster
12. Gazthesparky
13. Markos 72
14. MartayMcfly
15. Cowen99
16. weebeasTTie
17. Colinurquhart
18. Daggerit
19. Lee+Ash_A3

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, you can take my name off too - due away any day now for 4-6 weeks.

Will be good to get the numbers sorted and it booked then the trash talk
Can begin hahaha

I'm new to the Audi world but I would be up for bringing my thoroughbred *** to this. Will need to double check I can get that Sunday off as I work at grangemouth refinery and sun is part of my working week.

Lee

Reactions: Sandra
May I suggest at the end of the month when everyone gets paid we decide on a designated paypal account to send a deposit to. Say £20? Then update the list accordingly

Reactions: RS5 JON
May I suggest at the end of the month when everyone gets paid we decide on a designated paypal account to send a deposit to. Say £20? Then update the list accordingly

Yeah mate be best with something like that... Or mine mwahaha!!

I'll know a lot more on Monday night about prices and format and what everyone would consider an acceptable deposit as not to be pulling out...

I'm still good for the 16th.

Just tell me how much to pay, I'm not really bothered with the amount, just what others are happy doing. End of the month is a good shout though if that works. :)

Reactions: S3_Jacko
I'm still good for the 16th.

Just tell me how much to pay, I'm not really bothered with the amount, just what others are happy doing. End of the month is a good shout though if that works. :)

Let you know more mate on Monday night once i've got more info from Scorkart

1. S3_Jacko (Confirmed)
2. R90STL (Confirmed)
3. AliG475 (Confirmed)
4. Turbonutz (Confirmed)
5. A3 Fizzle (Confirmed)
6. JG51AUD (Confirmed)
7. JG51AUD +1 (Confirmed)
8. Muzza80
9. Gfermer (Confirmed)
10. Manor13
11. Brodster
12. Gazthesparky
13. Markos 72 (Can't make it)
14. MartayMcfly (Can't make it)
15. Cowen99
16. weebeasTTie
17. Colinurquhart
18. Daggerit (Confirmed)
19. Lee+Ash_A3

Last edited:
Yeah defo agree with deposit ill prob just pay full amount jack just easier for me as I use my wee bros acount, ( yes I'm hehind in the times ) need to actually sort my own lol if we end up struggling for people I can maybe help but obviously keep it to members first just if people can't make it

Well it'd obv be preferably if everyone paid in full lol but just incase folks wanted to pay half now half later. That way you have a deposit and they are unlikely to pull out. Some people have other financial commitments and might not want to pay the full wack. I'm sure 14 shouldn't be a problem given the previous interest we got! Can't wait for it

Right guy thats it booked..... 16th March, Asn Scottish Grand Prix is on...

Time of arrival 12.30pm... Get a blether in the carpark for a wee while waiting on everyone else to turn up... Changed and safety briefings starting at 1pm with races looking to be started for 1.30pm.... And should last 2-2.5hrs

Format is Grandprix and we'll get an overall winner with a presentation.. And medals

All in all it consists of...

6 practice laps each
4x 6 lap races each
1 10 lap final race for the top 8 drivers, so would be well worth trying your best (but its the fun that counts)

Costs.....

On initial numbers of 17 so far the price is £42pp and if we get 20 people the price will drop to £40pp....

I recommend a deposit of £20 being put down now and the rest being payable on the day...

My email address is Jacko_2110@yahoo.co.uk if you want to pay deposit to me by paypal gift payment and i'll update the list with who as paid deposits....

Can all those thats yet to confirm please do so asap so we know how many bodies we need to fill to the 20 with friends of the confirmed Asn members... Ideally be looking to take 20 ppl minimum

Thanks.... Also note that if making a paypal gift payment then please add your asn username onto the note aswell so I know who you are... Thankenya

Last edited:
No-shift swaps are few and far between,as I'm on all weekend-Sat Sun Mon.Also theres a job we are required to cover in Queen St tunnel,once word gets out everybody suddenly becomes not available.
Its cool,no need to apologise :)

Reactions: S3_Jacko
1. S3_Jacko (Confirmed) deposit paid
2. R90STL (Confirmed) deposit paid
3. AliG475 (Confirmed)
4. Turbonutz (Confirmed)
5. A3 Fizzle (Confirmed)
6. JG51AUD (Confirmed) deposit paid
7. JG51AUD +1 (Confirmed) deposit paid
8. Muzza80
9. Gfermer (Confirmed)
10. Manor13
11. Brodster
12. Gazthesparky
15. Cowen99
16. weebeasTTie
17. Colinurquhart
18. Daggerit (Confirmed) desposit paid
19. Lee+Ash_A3

Last edited:
Jacko. If we are struggling for numbers GTR boy is well up for it. Obv ASN members are priority but if we fall short then that will help get the numbers up

ps well done on getting it booked! full credit to your good self

I'll get a deposit sent tommorow night jack as I'll send it when I'm at my mums through my brothers pay pal really need to take
The 5 mins and set up my own haha

3. AliG475 (Confirmed)
4. Turbonutz (Confirmed)
5. A3 Fizzle (Confirmed)
8. Muzza80
9. Gfermer (Confirmed) deposit paid
10. Manor13
11. Brodster
12. Gazthesparky
15. Cowen99
16. weebeasTTie
17. Colinurquhart
19. Lee+Ash_A3

List updated Graeme thanks

Reactions: Sandra
Big hairy bawz.........Im out as that weekend is Mrs.B's birthday weekend......I did ask her if she wanted to go karting though and said it would be a good laugh. Death stare......lol.

Sorry guys......have a ball though. Get some good pics aswell.

Big hairy bawz.........Im out as that weekend is Mrs.B's birthday weekend......I did ask her if she wanted to go karting though and said it would be a good laugh. Death stare......lol.

Sorry guys......have a ball though. Get some good pics aswell.

Shame brodster... Just think how good the karts would have looked angelwaxed right up.. I'll update the list

Reactions: RS5 JON and Daggerit
Thats about half the deposits paid now guys.... Those who have yet to confirm, can you please do so as soon as possible please....

Thankenya

3. AliG475 (Confirmed)
4. Turbonutz (Confirmed) deposit paid
5. A3 Fizzle (Confirmed)
8. Muzza80
9. Gfermer (Confirmed) deposit paid
10. Manor13
11. Brodster (cant make it)
12. Gazthesparky
15. Cowen99
16. weebeasTTie
17. Colinurquhart

Last edited by a moderator:
Right I'm defo doing this and I'll square up on friday £20 then I assume the remainder on the day. Also I think there should be a weight ballast of some sort like the touring cars to give some of us older ones with excess baggage a chance.

Reactions: Daggerit and RS5 JON
i am still wanting to go my issue is my paypal is suspended after someone hacked my sons xbox and went spending. so i will either be carting or caving someones head in with their xbox if i can find them

i am still wanting to go my issue is my paypal is suspended after someone hacked my sons xbox and went spending. so i will either be carting or caving someones head in with their xbox if i can find them

Manor13, if you get a hold of this plonker, bring them along and we can stick them in the middle of the track!!! :haha:

Reactions: Brodster and Daggerit
Sorry guys don't think i will be going to this meet.:(
No probs mate, thanks for letting me know

Right I'm defo doing this and I'll square up on friday £20 then I assume the remainder on the day. Also I think there should be a weight ballast of some sort like the touring cars to give some of us older ones with excess baggage a chance.
haha.... I might talk to guys into giving you a head start... Its a bit of light friendly competition anyway, bit of banter and a change from the norm

no worries mate i'll update the list

Manor13, if you get a hold of this plonker, bring them along and we can stick them in the middle of the track!!! :haha:
been hard getting everyone to comfirm... A pm will be sent to everyone this wkend whos yet to confirm

Yeah I always find with things like this it can be hard to get people to pay deposits and confirm...

If we only had the number of people confirmed just now then will it be enough or would we have to cancel?