ASN members only track session @ADI 2014(limited spaces)

ANDYTQ

Av4nt

going to be fun..i apologise in advance if i get in anyones way, i shant be hammering my car just enjoying the track experience! :)

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
going to be fun..i apologise in advance if i get in anyones way, i shant be hammering my car just enjoying the track experience! :)

This is what it's all about! I will be pushing a little, as I like to test my cars limits, plus I kinda know my way round the place. But for the beginners, please take all precautions, watch a few youtube videos to get a gauge, and drive to your own limits until you are comfortable to push it a bit more.

Mistress-Mk1TT

I'm going to be a newbie to the whole driving on track thing..... so yeah if I get in anyone's way tough poop.... go round me :p

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
I am wanting to do a track session :) how much is it and how do I go about booking it?

@adam_may , I'm still waiting for Autometrix to reply to my email, it's been a while, I think I'm going to call them up instead! But anyways, I will be arranging the track sessions and payments, so watch this space!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Sorry guys, I'm unable to provide a firm price for our track sessions, I called them up today, they have acknowledged and received my email, but they are tidying up loose ends before they can confirm everything to me. There's basically 5 weeks left to the actual event, so I'm going to be rather annoyed if they inform me like with a few weeks to go!

Av4nt

Well im ready and waiting to pay so wont have any issues getting my money lol :p

Arrkon

Back in a "B"
Staff member
Regional Rep
Ah go on then... Stick me down for an afternoon session jo, see what the barge will do...

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Ah go on then... Stick me down for an afternoon session jo, see what the barge will do...
The condition is you start at the front Rob! :D

The Doctor

Oh c'mon then JoJo, morning session please. Ta.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Right, I have finally got confirmation of price this arvo, and it has gone up in price by a fiver, it's £40 for one 15 minute session, which includes the £10 entry fee, so in effect, you are paying £30 for one session.

If everyone is ok with that, I will start requesting payments, which will all need to be with me by 29th Sept, so I can pay Autometrix in full, then they will have time to post it out to you before the event.

PM's will be sent to all peoples on the list in the next few days ok.

Last edited:

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Just thought I'd let you guys know that I NEED at least 9 participants in each session, before they can take place! And interest seems a bit thin this time round compared to last year! But we still have a couple more weeks left to fill the slots, so pass the word around!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Doctor

That's 'coz you've scared everyone away by going sideways JoJo.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member

The Doctor

Most are AM, so go with that? Is this a problem for any of the PM guys?

adam_may

I'm coming from Sheffield so would just mean me having to set off mega early! No problem though if everyone else is ok with AM

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
I'm coming from Sheffield so would just mean me having to set off mega early! No problem though if everyone else is ok with AM

To be honest, if we only get one AM slot in, I will aim for 11am.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
That will be fine, is it looking like we will be doing that then?

So combining the lists, we have 9 people for one session, I'm suggesting we go for an 11am slot, but I can easily change that to 2pm on the day.

How have previous track day bookings gone on time wise ?

I think the current site issues maybe effecting the coverage of this event/track sessions, I managed to get 3 sessions the one year, but numbers are smaller this year.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Right guys, rejigging the list for one session only, here's what I get. And I'm aiming for an 11am session.

One Session at 11am

1. JoJo - 8L S3(Rhubarb - Chris as passenger)
2. Prawn - 8L A3 - PAID
3. Bill Dee - 8L S3
4. Carl-1968 - C5 RS6 Avant
5. Voorhees - Mk5 VW Golf 1.6 FSi
6. Av4nt - B7 A4 Saloon 2.0TFSI
7. The Doctor - 8L S3
8. adam_may - 8P S3
9. Aarkon - C5 A6 Allroad Tank

Av4nt

Ill await PM for payment then as I assume you are sending a paypal email address?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Ill await PM for payment then as I assume you are sending a paypal email address?
Yes, just not got round to it, I have a personal life too! Lol

Av4nt

Yes, just not got round to it, I have a personal life too! Lol

That's fine I didn't mean it like that lol. No worries

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Right guys, payment information has been sent, and I will update the original post as payments come in.

Cheers.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Monies sent :eiertritt:

Got it thanks Jase.

The looks on the faces of the track marshalls when I tell them this is as ASN track session, and a VW lines up! :D