#because Racecar
Another one I have missed :p

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Guys, have a fantastic meet tomorrow, i will put a feedback thread up tomorrow, can you all please put a comment in about your meet. Thank you. :) x
@kwistoff your point of contact is Michelle. Have a fab day Chris. :) x

Crawley audi

Hi I'm shaun and a technician out the workshop at Crawley Audi and will be giving you guys a warm welcome tomorrow I thought I would join as will be a camera man tomorrow to get some great shot without you guys having to worry looking forward to seeing all you guys tomorrow from all the staff at Crawley Audi

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Hi I'm shaun and a technician out the workshop at Crawley Audi and will be giving you guys a warm welcome tomorrow I thought I would join as will be a camera man tomorrow to get some great shot without you guys having to worry looking forward to seeing all you guys tomorrow from all the staff at Crawley Audi

Hi Shaun, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure the boys will have a great time at the dealership tomorrow. Thank you from me for taking the time to join our forum and for looking after the members that are attending the forum, i know you will all have a great day. Enjoy the forum Shaun. Please feel free to look around, there is always plenty going on. :) x

kwistof

South East Events Moderator
Only just had a chance to post on here, been cleaning the car the majority of the day till dusk! Lol

Looking forward to the meet tomorrow, I'll take plenty of pics but no high spec camera like yours Shaun ;) weather looks pretty decent as well, shame you can't come down Sandra