ASN Crawley Audi Dealership meet Sunday 24th August

Guys, have a fantastic meet tomorrow, i will put a feedback thread up tomorrow, can you all please put a comment in about your meet. Thank you. :) x
@kwistoff your point of contact is Michelle. Have a fab day Chris. :) x

Reactions: kwistof
Cheers :D you not coming Sandra !?

Reactions: Sandra
I am looking forward to it .Only 5 mins away so very handy ! :) enjoy your holiday ! :)

Reactions: Sandra
I am looking forward to it .Only 5 mins away so very handy ! :) enjoy your holiday ! :)

Thank you Alex. I may login now and then. Enjoy. Dont forget pics :) x

Reactions: Alex_Wil
Hi I'm shaun and a technician out the workshop at Crawley Audi and will be giving you guys a warm welcome tomorrow I thought I would join as will be a camera man tomorrow to get some great shot without you guys having to worry looking forward to seeing all you guys tomorrow from all the staff at Crawley Audi

Reactions: slinemfc, Jay A3, kwistof and 2 others
Appreciate the message shaun ! Look forward to meeting you tomorrow !

Reactions: Crawley audi
Hi I'm shaun and a technician out the workshop at Crawley Audi and will be giving you guys a warm welcome tomorrow I thought I would join as will be a camera man tomorrow to get some great shot without you guys having to worry looking forward to seeing all you guys tomorrow from all the staff at Crawley Audi

Hi Shaun, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure the boys will have a great time at the dealership tomorrow. Thank you from me for taking the time to join our forum and for looking after the members that are attending the forum, i know you will all have a great day. Enjoy the forum Shaun. Please feel free to look around, there is always plenty going on. :) x

Thanks very much Sandra Plenty of pictures will be taken as I will be bring my canon 70D with me tomorrow to get some great pictures and will be posted on here so watch out for the tread

Reactions: kwistof, Sandra and Alex_Wil
I cant wait to see the pictures from this :) hope you all have a great time!

Reactions: kwistof and Crawley audi
I will look forward to seeing them. I will put a thread up tomorrow for the guys to leave you feedback of the meet and their experience at the dealership. :) x

Sounds good to me as soon as there edited and water marked il post them up

Reactions: kwistof and P40ULW
Only just had a chance to post on here, been cleaning the car the majority of the day till dusk! Lol

Looking forward to the meet tomorrow, I'll take plenty of pics but no high spec camera like yours Shaun ;) weather looks pretty decent as well, shame you can't come down Sandra