ASN Calendar?

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I have had a search on the forum to see if this suggestion had been mentioned before but hadn't seen any threads.

So, my suggestion is this:

My father is currently a member on another forum and each year they produce a calendar containing the best photographs throughout the year of members "motorbikes". I thought maybe this might be an idea for ASN, what do you guys think?

Again its just an idea so feedback is welcome! :)

Shaun

I take it you mean the calender would be made available for member purchase?? Not a bad idea mate if the costs to produce where kept low so it would appeal to the masses but no doubt the decision would ultimately lie with admin.

I take it you mean the calender would be made available for member purchase?? Not a bad idea mate if the costs to produce where kept low so it would appeal to the masses but no doubt the decision would ultimately lie with admin.

I was chatting with my father and he said their cost is £8 posted and that's A3 size. No profit or anything is made, then simply collect the photographs, members choose their favourite and members basically pay for theirs printed and posted.

Oh I know it would need to be approved, but just looking to see if there would be an interest! :)

I was chatting with my father and he said their cost is £8 posted and that's A3 size. No profit or anything is made, then simply collect the photographs, members choose their favourite and members basically pay for theirs printed and posted.

Oh I know it would need to be approved, but just looking to see if there would be an interest! :)

What about if people want pictures of A4's/A5's etc... :lmfao:

lol, good point but I think it would be only fair to have a selection of the Audi range and not specific to a model! :icon_thumright:

Not a bad price. If its £10 and under peeps may be up for it. Let's see how far this goes

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Sarcasm... It's a beautiful thing ;) [/FONT]

what about.........................
pictures of the mods on here doing a month each?
that would be mint!
you could have jo doing january for example, sprawled out sexily over his fleet of vag"s, all the way to december, with sandra dressed as mrs santa!
what you guys think? :undwech:

:icon_thumright:

:lmfao: I don't think members would mind paying over a tenner for that chez!

Ha thumbs up for this :) id suggest as said that people vote on there favorite pics that people enter into the runnings! Perameters would be that its an asn member with there personal car/cars.

:lmfao: sounds like the calendar is going to contain some interesting pictures! :p

Come on Joe, you know you'd still want to buy one! Jase is that including whip too???????

I'm up for the calendar idea, there are some great cars on here.