ASN - Bluefin Group Buy

davej_anderson

Reaction score
Sorry guys, just a shameless plug for the Group Buy one of the lads on the A3 section has organised

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?p=863039#

"I have spoken to Demon Tweeks Wrexham about a group buy discount on Bluefin Remap Modules and they are willing to offer us substantial savings if we can get 20 units confirmed.

In case you didn't know the units are made by Superchips and gives you the ability to put a custom built inhouse remap on and take it back off your ECU with ease, you can also remove the cars oem map and completely immobilise it if you were to be away on holiday etc... All of the original maps are backed up on the device and at Superchips HQ incase you ever need to revert back to the original mapping and have broken/lost your unit.

Now for the best bit the price!

If we get 20 units we can get them for £348 each plus £7 p&p or collect direct.

The best deal Superchips direct would do was £391, so fair play to Demon Tweeks for doing us this deal.

Best thing to do is put down your name make and model in the thread and send me a pm to confirm the same but with a mobile also, I will update the list with names and cars and let Demon Tweeks know what they need to order, they will then contact you for payment."

Wasn't sure how many times people check other threads....