Ashtray Removal - Storage Tray - Anyone ???

Lee78

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anybody know where I can source one of these Ashtray replacement trays from in the UK..

Part Number....8P0863301A4P
2095-ashtray.jpg

I can source them on a couple of US websites but want somewhere closer to home. Struggling to get my hands on one..
Cheers

Cheers, guys...
Yeah I think I will go back to my local Audi dealer. I already spoke with them after they got me other parts within three days for my RNS-E installation but they could only get this part on backorder. (up to 2 weeks)
I was just wondering if there were any other good sites to get oem parts from online and maybe quicker. I'm too eager to finish off my install..

Better just getting it from dealer, or TPS will be cheaper if you know someone with account

Yeah will call my dealer again and get it on order. It will be a handy slot for IPod instead of the ashtray..
Looking forward to fittng my RNS-E this weekend. I have just plugged it in to my car briefly whilst holding in my hand!!!
I love it, good sound quality...
Now from the single to double din conversion. Will be fun??

Got all the tools ready and my guide he he!!! Only thing i'm a bit anxious about is taking the single-din cage out and swapping in the double din one but I have what seems a really good guide to follow. I keep reading that people said the cage is hard to get out.. Will be starting on it tomorrow..