Ashtray Cupholder £19.00

antowens

Car Nut
Nothing to do with me but these are being sold on Ebay for £19.00 delivered i believe they fit as speaking to another member on here he provided me with a part number which matches this one

So come on snap them up

Item number is: 231307074817
Audi Part number is: 8X0 864 575A

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Happy days, good bargain well spotted mate! :)..

GlynRS2

Thanks for the spot, I have one ordered :thumbs up:

Zafi

I ordered one on Saturday, so will put some feedback on here.

I hope its not a plastic Chinese copy, but its less than a quarter of the price of the ones on German Ebay so something it not right.

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
A friend got one of this seller was chatting to him today, said its genuine one! :)

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Glad to hear it arrived and your happy with it, great little accessory!.. Happy to have helped!lol..

razza1

Sorry but what's the point, you have an ashtray in front of that and this removes the only decent sized cup holder...?

razza1

Just wondered if I'd missed something....

Zobware

I'm finding it useful for loose change keys etc, saves them rattling around where I usually just throw them in where the cup holder was. Also looks better and if I have a coffee it quick to remove to use as a cup holder. Prefer it facing radio though ;-)

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Never thought of turning mine that way either, but tbh think I more prefer mine facing the radio, am a bit ocd so the badge needs to be right!lol... Really handy accessory! :)

GlynRS2

Mine arrived Thursday - all original & in perfect condition. Thanks again to OP for the eBay spot. :icon thumright:

Just got to wait for my car to be delivered now, build slot next week. I am adding to my collection of goodies to go in the care as I wait very impatiently :confused:

benjie

Well, well, well... Guess who just jumped on the bandwagon!?

razza1

Oh oh, seems I got converted
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410453826.812134.jpg

benjie

Yeah, but mine's better coz I put it in before you!

razza1

lol

antowens

Car Nut
To buy or not to buy????! Seems an ok price and spec for an SE, with S line seats....got a good trade in for mine, and would have been happy with it, but is it much of a faff to change the DVLA stuff, or should I just leave it???

G

Well, well, well... Guess who just jumped on the bandwagon!?

Oh oh, seems I got converted View attachment 40268

Just on a side note here the trim around the gear knob or the console what ever you call it in the carbon isn't that of the RS models or did you get it with the car

razza1

Just on a side note here the trim around the gear knob or the console what ever you call it in the carbon isn't that of the RS models or did you get it with the car
It's with the car, was an optional extra, has it there, above the glove box, and on the door cards

benjie

It's with the car, was an optional extra, has it there, above the glove box, and on the door cards
^^ What he said!