Ashtray Cupholder £19.00

antowens

Car Nut
Reaction score
Nothing to do with me but these are being sold on Ebay for £19.00 delivered i believe they fit as speaking to another member on here he provided me with a part number which matches this one

So come on snap them up

Item number is: 231307074817
Audi Part number is: 8X0 864 575A

Reactions: GlynRS2 and Point_Audi
Happy days, good bargain well spotted mate! :)..

Bargain for sure!lol

Reactions: antowens
I ordered one on Saturday, so will put some feedback on here.

I hope its not a plastic Chinese copy, but its less than a quarter of the price of the ones on German Ebay so something it not right.

I ordered mine saturday it says genuine got the part number and that so hopefully should be okay

A friend got one of this seller was chatting to him today, said its genuine one! :)

I might have got the last one this morning.........

Reactions: antowens and RS5 JON
Well mine come today overall really happy with it great little find and at a good price to

Reactions: Point_Audi
Glad to hear it arrived and your happy with it, great little accessory!.. Happy to have helped!lol..

I'm finding it useful for loose change keys etc, saves them rattling around where I usually just throw them in where the cup holder was. Also looks better and if I have a coffee it quick to remove to use as a cup holder. Prefer it facing radio though ;-)

Never thought of turning mine that way either, but tbh think I more prefer mine facing the radio, am a bit ocd so the badge needs to be right!lol... Really handy accessory! :)

I put it that way so its easier to open due to the hinge position.

Mine arrived Thursday - all original & in perfect condition. Thanks again to OP for the eBay spot. :icon thumright:

Just got to wait for my car to be delivered now, build slot next week. I am adding to my collection of goodies to go in the care as I wait very impatiently :confused:

Oh oh, seems I got converted
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410453826812134

To buy or not to buy????! Seems an ok price and spec for an SE, with S line seats....got a good trade in for mine, and would have been happy with it, but is it much of a faff to change the DVLA stuff, or should I just leave it???

G

Well, well, well... Guess who just jumped on the bandwagon!?

Oh oh, seems I got convertedView attachment 40268

Just on a side note here the trim around the gear knob or the console what ever you call it in the carbon isn't that of the RS models or did you get it with the car

Ended up getting two in the end lol by mistake...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 187