Ashtray/coin holder upgrade

Keef

Reaction score
well after slumming it for the last 3 years, I've finally got round to getting the posh Audi one, instead of the Seat one I've had for a while. Not a bad deal, £10 from eBay, looks like a driving school are selling a job lot of them after removing from new cars.
I

Reactions: Point_Audi, Bristle Hound and scotty76
And will take 8.70 as an offer

Reactions: Keef and Bristle Hound
Reactions: Keef

Great find mate, cheers for letting us know! :) .. I got one ordered for a friend as he was always trying to nab mine! :tearsofjoy: They are so handy for the small change and they really finish off the center console.

Thanks

Thanks @Keef , the seller accepted my offer of £8. :)

accepted my offer of £7.50 lol

Reactions: Keef, Grubb and Point_Audi
Nice work guys, I didn't even see the make offer box! Ah well only a couple of quid.
Just a word of warning, postage rate is fair, but was only wrapped in an A4 envelope, mine survived the journey but a little bit of bubble wrap wouldn't have gone a miss.

I'm going to try a fiver.
DECLINED!

Last edited:
That's a great deal. I was given mine FOC when I collected the car, but had to pay nearly £40 for the smaller one that sits behind it.

Offer accepted at £6.70. Makes it a nice round £10 with postage

Mine arrived today , more than happy. Just need the smaller one now!

mine arrived today also, bit poorly packaged but arrived nonetheless. good spot @Keef :)

PS Forgot to mention. Mine arrived too
Considering it was only posted in a A4 size paper envelope I'm amazed it never got damaged in the post
Mine came with a new OEM Audi A3 ciggy lighter too
Nice one @Keef

Mine arrived today also, thanks for the link @Keef .

Funny @Bristle Hound I wondered what the rattle was and that’s when I found the cigarette lighter also, always nice to get something free!lol

I also got mine on Tuesday.

Dont know about you guys, but when i push it right into the cup holder, the lid doesnt close properly and rests on the centre console plastic.

I think it would work better with a 10mm spacer underneath.

Dont get me wrong, it is fine as it stands, but id fear that it would mark the plastic over time.

Fantastic find, very handy!:) I have purchased two from this seller, one for a mate and an extra one for holding change on my desk!:tearsofjoy:

If only I was on commission!
Don't forget the free lighter. Bonus!

Reactions: scotty76 and Point_Audi
I also got mine on Tuesday.

Dont know about you guys, but when i push it right into the cup holder, the lid doesnt close properly and rests on the centre console plastic.

I think it would work better with a 10mm spacer underneath.

Dont get me wrong, it is fine as it stands, but id fear that it would mark the plastic over time.

spin it 180 degrees then it is OK

I found this part number: 8UD 857 951 but not sure if it the big one or the smaller