1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B8 ASG/PCW mod??

Thundercliffe81 Oct 16, 2018

1. Thundercliffe81

Thundercliffe81 Well-Known Member Team V8 Team Sepang Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group

I've been keeping an eye on ASG sound for a while in Germany. They bring some epic sound to stock systems. But even browsing their site and watching their channel, I can't seem to figure out what it is they do exactly.

Is it similar to PCW? Or is it one them sound enhancer plug ins? You know the ones...think ABT do them for SQ5 etc.

Here's a video of the V8 S5. And wow. What a transformation. Closest I could find as a match to the B8 4.2.

I'm still hell bent on the MTM system but if this was a plug in, I'd consider it. €495 for the B8. Ill email too. Just wondered if you guys had heard of them.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Thundercliffe81

Thundercliffe81 Well-Known Member Team V8 Team Sepang Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Well. Here are a few RS5 clips. Wow. Just wow. What a sound for the price. Regardless if price even. Just a great sound.

I've enquired about UK import and fitting. If not, I'd consider driving to Germany for this. Still cheaper than most aftermarket full systems.

q5man likes this.
  4. q5man

q5man Mythos Appreciator Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi Q5

bl00dy hell, amazing sound!

Thundercliffe81 likes this.
  5. Thundercliffe81

Isn't half, huh? They didn't get back to me. Probably don't speak English. ****** haha.

q5man likes this.
  6. Thundercliffe81

ASG got back to me.

£700 fitted with valve control remote included. £1075 with fuel for the trip I reckon. Ferry another £100 maybe less. Excellent sound and 5* on google reviews.

It's a trek but this is genuinely one of the best exhausts I've heard for this platform.

I'm yet to hear the Miltek 'resonated' system with decent sound clips. If anyone has this, please take some videos and share/PM. Think that would be the only system sub £2k I'd consider. But the MTM system is the best I've heard. £2,800.

q5man likes this.
  7. q5man

q5man Mythos Appreciator Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi Q5

Mate, that isn’t bad. So is it an exhaust mod? Or sound box or both?

Thundercliffe81 likes this.
  8. Thundercliffe81

Yeah that was my question. There's not too much info out there. You have to use translate a fair bit haha.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, looking at a few pics on their instagram, it looks like custom back boxes with a custom valve set up. Maybe further up the system in the middle? I couldn't really tell.

I've asked them for as much information as possible. Hopefully hear back after translation has been applied haha. If it's a remote for the flaps then I imagine it's a custom set up and not hard wired. But not every car is the same so maybe they can use the comfort/dynamic in Drive select.

The comfort sounds really civilised. And open sounds gloriously beefy. Best of both. If anyone knows anything more, please let me know. Because they do seem pretty damn big as a company. Reviews are fantastic.