"As we discussed" when we didn't discuss anything

DieselJake

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Had this happen a few times in the past from different people but this time really got to me.

Had a girl come down from another office yesterday who today put in an email with my manager and others copied in (who weren't when we were talking) "as we discussed yesterday" blah blah blah about a load of stuff we didn't discuss so my response was "I don't recall discussing this but I can do it" to which she started saying "if you remember" no I don't remember as you didn't say it, I haven't got an elephants memory but I remember when people give me things to do so I put back "definitely didn't tell me this but I can do it" with a smiley face.

Don't understand if people are trying to brainwash us or look good to the manager or what but hopefully everyone copied in the email can see she was tricking me or something and hopefully she won't try this again in future.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and KrisKrk
Office politics, glad I don't have to deal with that. Just shop floor rivalry but thank God I'm fairly settled where I am, just keep the head down and everyone is happy.

Reactions: DieselJake
Have one guy in the office like that also. Trying to make me believe he did said something when he didn't.

Not only that, he also love to have a last word.
When I prove to him either, that he hasn't said anything or I know, I will have the last word in the conversation, I put my smug face on

and start humming something:whistle2:

Whistle folsom prison blues. It will stick in his head for hours, he he.

I had my pooh my self face mixed with your a gimp and I want to hurt you face on today.

Mini cooper with an oval shaped badge on the back of it tried to dive under me to a slip road so I cut the nose off him. He then proceeded to toot and get on like a gimp which then turned in to a session of fast and furious down the motorway. My Tokyo drift was better than his.

Whistle folsom prison blues. It will stick in his head for hours, he he.

I had my pooh my self face mixed with your a gimp and I want to hurt you face on today.

Mini cooper with an oval shaped badge on the back of it tried to dive under me to a slip road so I cut the nose off him. He then proceeded to toot and get on like a gimp which then turned in to a session of fast and furious down the motorway. My Tokyo drift was better than his.

Huh !!

Which bit for the huh? The Folsom prison blues or the race?

Oh, I suppose it isn't thread specific but it sort of lead on from the previous post about facial expressions and getting one up on other people. Also I just had to tell someone as my heart was actually racing after beating down the motorway in and out of traffic. I'll agree that it was mongtastic behaviour and leaning towards moderately irresponsible as my awesome car skill levels sort of offset the danger involved but he really got on my goat and the red mist descended.