ary max power?

marcyp

Only me
Reaction score
i was just wundering if any one knew the max power of a ary engine with
large injectors and ko3s pipercross pannel and 007 rv

what could be had out of this set up with a custom map?

thanks people
:o.k:

Well an ARY already has a Ko3s turbo, assuming a filter and DV add nothing but reliability. The injectors wouldn't really be of any use until you went at least K04, FMIC, Larger DP, maybe Decat, then some decent figures could be extracted.

Out ARY engined TQS prouces 221 BHP and 235lbft of torque on a remap alone

well ive just been trying to decide if i should go for a ko4 turbo but i dnt realy know if the ganes are werth the money as iv been told a ko3s will do 90% of a ko4, my next plans after lowering was to get turbo back system so i dont wont to pay for a ko3s down pipe when im going to get a ko4 if u no what i mean
:salute:

Hi Mark,

what / whose map are you using, as 221 (increase of 41 bhp) sounds alot for a remap alone - interested as I've got an ARY engine as well.

its a custom remap, so you can tell them how far they want to take a remap, revo do 207bhp, im thinking as they dont want loads of people complaining about blown turbos, but i think a k03s is safe up 230 max i think, or 220bhp.

custom remaps for tqs is £500 from my local remapper. £100 dearer than a revo.

just heard from banshee in a nother thread that a ko4 adds about 15bhp but a big increase in torque. im thinking about getting it done.

the backdraft k04 is a straight swap.

Been off the scene for over a year (serious PS3 COD4 addiction! ) - what's a "backdraft"ko4 - some different type of hybrid?

im not an expert on cars yet, backdrafts a performance shop/garage. i dont think they make there own turbos, and not sure if its hybrid or not, its what an s3 has got standard.

at £800 i doubt its an hybrid.

im

still not sure on whether to get a k04 or a k03s hyrbid.

my mapping atm is 207bhp
soo who is rating the backdraft turbos?
as it would seem to be alot easyer and cheaper to get there ko4 that is the strate swap for the ko3s.
any one done this on a qts?
thanks

$800 sounds cheap for a turbo upgrade - have I been away that long!!

Sorry about the dollar sign, I'm now typing on a PS3 "virtual keyboard" - Fffffing wireless!!!! (my PS3 is wired - can't have lag in the middle of a firefight!!!! )