Army/Military Lego

Dazmo

Reaction score
Being a massive fan of lego all my life, especially as a kid i came across this stuff on ebay today and now i have gone mad and bought some.

I just think its incredible, the equipment you can buy is great, Night Vision goggles, knives, grenades, Gas Masks.

I have also bought some little display stands to put the minifigures in.

I have found sooo many sellers, some selling custom made designs and others recreating proper military tanks, jeeps, its amazing!!

army3.jpg

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

yeah man thats probably the best lego ever, iv got quite a few star warz things and i thought that was cool this is is awesome.....

must not buy lots of lego and must buy car parts instead

:laugh: No disrespect, but this is the sort of stuff they find in the bedroom of a person who has just gone out on a machine gun killing spree.

:laugh: No disrespect, but this is the sort of stuff they find in the bedroom of a person who has just gone out on a machine gun killing spree.
With a Lego gun ?

Lol thought you where going to name and shame me then... There's a few figures on ye shelf :lmfao:

Loving the lil HK MP5 and armalight's, didn't know Lego was so good

ah ha ha! i like it but i dont know why!
i am quite literally stunned by that!
is it cool or not?
i know what the lads at work would say if i announced that i was making a lego sniper rifle! lol! i would be mince meat!
you wouldn"t really tell girls about it either IMO!
i think its a closet hobby!

Last edited by a moderator:
ah ha ha! i like it but i dont know why!
i am quite literally stunned by that!
is it cool or not?
i know what the lads at work would say if i announced that i was making a lego sniper rifle! lol! i would be mince meat!
you wouldn"t really tell girls about it either IMO!
i think its a closet hobby!

lads in work would love it. lol
did you see the others?