ArmRest

Sanj

Blue Beast
Reaction score
Hey,

Been looking around for an armrest, so thought id ask audi whilst I get my TT pedals, they quoted me £280 :ohmy:

So I spoke to JD09 (Thanks) and decided to speak to seremotors, they quoted me £115 for a cloth version of the Leon Armrest, which i believe is the same as the audi one with the same fit, or £140 for the leather one.
(Asked if they do a group buy, but their margins aren't great on armrests, but if you want one speak to Dave) However £115 delivered is a good price.

Im torn between the leather and cloth, as I would like to re-cover the lid with blue alcantara to match my seats! Any idea's where I can source this from? If i cant ill spend the £30 extra and get the leather.

Also is there anyone who has the leon armrest, and are you happy with it?

Thanks in advance......

Sanj

im also after a leather armrest, has anyone got any pictures of one..
dont like the idea of metal poles running into the back (not that i spend much time there)

£140 .. robbery

not a bad price considering i bought a used, audi, leather one about a year ago on ebay for £115. that wasnt a bad price at the time. id go for the leather one.

metal poles? i would also be intrested as to whats involved in retro fitting these.

Theres an old thread on here that has diagrams on it, to show you how to fit it, and ive been told these have to be fitted the same way..... im not sure if theres a colour difference in the plastic part tho......

not a bad price considering i bought a used, audi, leather one about a year ago on ebay for £115. that wasnt a bad price at the time. id go for the leather one.

I tried sourcing one on ebay but its like finding a needle in a haystack....
I would prefer to get cloth if i can find some blue alcantara to cover it, if not i might just take the plunge and get the leather one.

Ive got a leather armrest on mine and i find it just gets in the way, so 99% of the time its in the upright position. It would be nice, but it just sits too high up making gear changes rather awkward.

No worries pal.

The metal poles people talk of are not on show. If you search for "armrest" in this section there are loads of threads on the (easy) installation.

The issue here, as mentioned in the pms is the colour match of the black plastic body of the arm rest.

TT ones are totally different and A4 ones have a cut out at the base to allow the operation of the handbrake.

Seat leon armrest fitment is identical, as with the golf mk4. However, the Leon one is the same shape, ie rectangular. The golf one has a curved front edge.