armrest

barters3

Reaction score
Im after an armrest for my s3. Does anybody know where i could get one? Would it have to be from audi?

Vagparts.com do one in the A3 section of their online shop but it's not very cheap at £150+VAT and P&P. Otherwise your best bet is to try scrapyards and breakers.

Barters they are expensive, as I have a reciept for a genuine one that was fitted to my car, as the previous one was faulty....it was for about £180!!!!

Clach, did you get your money yet????

Thanks for the info. At that price i think il give it a miss, unless i find one at a scrappy.

No Money at all....!

All I wanted was the £9 for mailing it....! Really disappointed, as I was just trying to help someone out. You woudl easily get £40 for that on e-bay. The bracket, albeit missing one bolt, is £30 from Audi alone!!!

i bought a black leather arm rest for a golf gti for 40 quid off ebay. it's in mint condition and really doesn't look out of place. I'm very chuffed with it! the s3/a3 ones (in great condition with all bits) go for a lot more and the only difference is that they are squared off as opposed to more rounded.

keep an eye for a cheaper alternative!

No Money at all....!

All I wanted was the £9 for mailing it....! Really disappointed, as I was just trying to help someone out. You woudl easily get £40 for that on e-bay. The bracket, albeit missing one bolt, is £30 from Audi alone!!!

gutted for you mate.....that really isn't right when you try and help someone out....... that'd wind me off the clock

Do you still have his address? id send a nice parcel if you know what i mean...... bagged up and runny for maximum smell:puke2:

Check out http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=49069 for fitting instructions and part numbers

8L0 864 283B Bracket
1J0 711 354 Adapter

I've got two armrests at home, trouble is one is the original that is stuck in the upright position with a snapped bracket; the other is brand new with all fixings but with a black cloth lid....I have a white leather interior.

you can get a leather lid from Vag parts for £40..

Check out http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=49069 for fitting instructions and part numbers

8L0 864 283B Bracket
1J0 711 354 Adapter

I've got two armrests at home, trouble is one is the original that is stuck in the upright position with a snapped bracket; the other is brand new with all fixings but with a black cloth lid....I have a white leather interior.

Audi do a repair kit for the one that is stuck-upright.
This happend to mine, its a manufacturing ****-up, the plastic clips arnt stong enough so audi did a repair kit for them, about £10 iirc.
Easy to do, takes minutes.
You have to feel for the screws though as theyre behind the felt insert, you have to scratch a bit of the felt off to reveal the screws.

I cant believe he never paid for the armrest what a loser

Hello if you want too sort your armrest thats stuck upright theres a very good guide on here somewhere, i used it and it was spot-on u can just superglue in some small bolts works a treat wouldnt give audi a tenner!! mines been repaired for a while and been roughly treated by misses (typical) and still perfect!

dnt put too much in audi's pocket!

Cheers I found the guide and will crack on; still need to get the lid though as one of the lugs has now broken.