Arm rest?

suthers

2.0T quattro s line
Reaction score
Hello all, Does any one have a a arm rest for sale for a 06 a3 sline? Borrowed a car from audi and i really liked having one! Also are they easy to fit? Thanks:rockwoot:

Hello all, Does any one have a a arm rest for sale for a 06 a3 sline? Borrowed a car from audi and i really liked having one! Also are they easy to fit? Thanks:rockwoot:
there not that easy to come buy i got one off ebay out of a breaked up s3 when i come to fit it i needed to cut and the centre console infront of the ashtray but i should of looked online cos you should just cut a hole in the top of the console i cut from the ashtray got my armrest fitted then realised theres a gap from the bottom of the armrest to the ashtray about 1 cm GUTTED .. i can fix it and will but you have to go through the top of the console and not the back or you will get a gap hope thid has helped but just keep checking the bay each week one will come up

I wouldnt drive without one tbh, where would I put my arm then, anyway if you use common sense & read properly they're fairly easy to fit tbh, certainly not rocket science, some cutting out so can put the alum bracket through the centre console down onto the chassis but its kinda obvious what to cut out(to most lol) & the armrest covers up the cutout anyway

I prefer my old 8L & B6 versions that had the button to press in to lower where as the 8P & others have the crappy lift to lower system, cant stand it