Arm Rest

STERLING VOID

Reaction score
I am struggling to get my arm rest in the centre console to click on the second level, what is the trick to doing this?

Make sure the arm rest is at the lowest level. You just lift up to the desire height and then it just locks into place.

You just pull it up to the height you want, that's it

If its not locking in place you need to raise it fully, then close it again. Then when you raise it again it will stay in place.

Yeah what I learnt was that if it was in the desire hold position and if you need to readjust you need to push it all the way up, back down and up to the desire height.

My arm rest slides forwards, backwards and raises on a slight incline.....is mine different to others?

No, there isn't any other options. It should be all standard. What Jeff said above is the correct procedure to lock the armrest into place.

My arm rest slides forwards, backwards and raises on a slight incline.....is mine different to others?

Mine works as per the posts above; lift from lowest position to desired position. Then lift it to top to allow it to go all the way down.

However, can't get mine to go forwards/ backwards. Is there a latch for that? Tried the user manual. In case it makes a difference, I am S-tronic.

Sterling Void - glad your original query is sorted.

Mine works as per the posts above; lift from lowest position to desired position. Then lift it to top to allow it to go all the way down.

However, can't get mine to go forwards/ backwards. Is there a latch for that? Tried the user manual. In case it makes a difference, I am S-tronic.

Sterling Void - glad your original query is sorted.

Thanks mate, you need to slide the top part of the arm rest forward, just the lip part. This should be standard for all.