Are you an active Yorkshire/Humber Member?

How active are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Donny or "Doncaster"
South Yorkshire

We need to get some meets and drives underway now that spring is almost here :)

Reactions: CMcKenzie, michaelg1001 and ShaunS3
I guess I wont be going to many meets if our cars have to be up to scratch lol, I like my car but it is not my pride and joy so therefore it is not an up to scratch example, I may feel intimidated by the gleeming examples others may bring to meets :audibash:

I guess I wont be going to many meets if our cars have to be up to scratch lol, I like my car but it is not my pride and joy so therefore it is not an up to scratch example, I may feel intimidated by the gleeming examples others may bring to meets :audibash:

You don't have to worry about that! Some of our panel gaps are awful....

Reactions: Jet2004uk
You don't have to worry about that! Some of our panel gaps are awful....

....Cracked grill, kerbed wheels and peeling b pillar trims.... No excuse when I actually have the parts in my boot

Rotherham, South yorkshire.

Dont come on half as much as i used to and do to personal life not attended many meets at all.

Pontefract, west yorks.

Rarely log on, maybe once or twice a week but always check the regional area.
Would attend all the meets if it weren't for work. Although I hope to make it to next months monthly meet!

Reactions: ShaunS3
Hi All, Sheffield here. Not been to any meets but would like to.
What's the age range of people who go to theses meets?

So when we having this meet then! Hopefully it will be after 23rd April! So I can come!

Stready on grandad! lol

Reactions: Phil-1 and ShaunS3
Hi All, Sheffield here. Not been to any meets but would like to.
What's the age range of people who go to theses meets?

Age is just a number

I'm in my mid 40's but still feel like I'm in my 20's

Agree with Phil, age is just a number. We welcome members of all ages, sizes, race and ethnic backgrounds.

There is no discrimination at any of our meets, all we ask is that we all remain adults and behave ourselves at any meets because we are all representing the forum....

These meets are not your usual car cruising scenario - I invite you to attend one of our meets and see for yourself :)

Shaun.

wouldnt want any of our "older" members to throw a hip/knee

im all up for supporting the elderly lol

Reactions: Phil-1
Shall we get some plans in the pipeline? Any preferences on which day? Weekend? Weeknight? Let's get the ball rolling!

Weekends suit me better. 25/04 is ideal for me ;)

Shall we get some plans in the pipeline? Any preferences on which day? Weekend? Weeknight? Let's get the ball rolling!

Weekends suit me better. 25/04 is ideal for me ;)

Weekends are good for me to.
Our next meet is this Wednesday coming at The Hare and Hounds in Mirfield...check out the thread.

I think @mattiekane was on with organising a meet North Yorkshire way with Phil...

Once we have a location etc sorted i will place up a thread accordingly.

Shaun.

Leeds, west Yorkshire, not seen you guys since last year so will try make an effort to come by soon, as a few have stated, family life, Bill etc take up time

Was active now not so much, although now I am actively looking at swapping from my current Seat Leon fr to a A4 2.0tfsi (B7) I may well become more active.

I get my Car soon so ill try and get to some of these meets :)

was 5 years scince last having an Audi had 7 Bmw coupes within that time but decided to go back Audi seems very quiet forum wise up north though

I Used to organise car meets at national coal mining museum Wakefield in winter as car parks big and the cafe is too plus theres stuff to occupy family's too.

Reactions: Delboy78