Are many of you running coilovers?

not yet, in the garage waiting to go on ;)

thank god they aren't on yet with this snow, engine tray & under body plastics have all been removed on standard sport suspension

Will be very very shortly - I had them several times in the past and would always spend more to have them over lowering springs etc.

I am but have no pics, i will endeavour to get some at the next meet i attend.

yep got them on mine: running kw ones

04092010089.jpg

04092010090.jpg

04092010093.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

newcar2.jpg

Here's two pic's of my car running AP's

This first one the coilover's had only been fitted the night before ADIP 2009.

IMG_1456.jpg

2nd pic just before taking them off .
IMG_2239-1.jpg

I was thinking of buying weitec ones.

So what else needs to be changed on the a4's?? On my last mk4 I needed to change the top mounts and bearings

aint gotta ask me twice ;)

SA1_.jpg

5201780267_bca1373bb1_b.jpg

Weitecs

What size are your wheels?? (on the pics above that is)

mk5 r32/passat r36 omayts

think the tyres are 225/35/19 ?

Is it possible to adjust ride height on coilovers? (I am thinking it is, but have limited knowledge haha). If so, how much could you adjust ride height by? Surely in the snow you could lift the ride height to stop your front bumper becoming a snow plough?

Some really nice looking cars in this thread though, very nice indeed. I have come to the conclusion that if I do anything to my car it'd be lower it and put some decent sized wheels on it. Other than that, I love it!

Yes you can alter your ride height normally but if you dont know what your doing you will need a good mechanic to do it - personally, just dont take a low lowered car out in the snow!