APS+ retrofit on 2008 A6 C6 Quattro - Parts help

h00t3rz4unm3

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Recently got an Audi A6, my very first Audi and it has just about everything I could ask for... except parking sensors.

I've looked into adding the APS+ (I want front and back for those tight to fit spaces). So far, i've determined I need 8 sensors (4 front 4 back), 8 brackets (4 front 4 back), 1 control module (I purchased 4F0 910 283 H which supports 8 sensors, visual display and camera support. I also need 2 harnesses to connect the sensors together, 1 harness from control module to the sensors, 1 harness from control module to CAN and buzzer, and of course the buzzer. I also purchased a VAG COM cable (hasnt arrived yet).

So I need help finding parts for this. I've been using etka.cc, but it doesn't have the part numbers for the brackets. According to https://a6retrofit.com/a6-4f-parktronic-retrofit-manual/ It has the part numbers for the back brackets, but nothing for the front. I also noticed the sensor part numbers from that guide are NOT the same as the ones shown in etka, guide shows 7H0 919 275 C while etka shows 7H0 919 275 E...

Mind you i'm looking at the A6 Quatro from 2008 on Etka, so it SHOULD be the correct part numbers... I've been able to find the parking sensors (unpainted) for about 10-15 a pop on ebay, but the bracket (single bracket!) is about 40 dollars!

Im not going to replace the bumpers since that would cost a lot more than im willing to spend, but I did hear the front and back bumper have been marked for sensor placement (+ in a circle) so I could pay a body shop to do the drilling for me and painting of the sensors.

I also read you can repalce the license plate holder portion of the grill with a version that has sensor holes, but I don't see that on etka...

I guess what I am asking is
part numbers for the front and back brackets (alternative part number for back)
part numbers for the cables (cant find those either)
part number for the license plate grill

I've also been able to find parts that come from other cars, but I don't know if they will fit my car (for example, the parking module I got on ebay was parted from a Q7, but part number was 4F0 919 283 H on the top, 4F0 910 283 H on the bottom)

How can I navigate these part numbers and see which one I could use/not use?

I have some bits and bobs for an APS system, brackets and sensors. Maybe some cable sets, I can dig them out if you want.