APR stage 1 ECU & TCU upgrade HELP PLEASE.......

DAZMC

Reaction score
hi everyone i currently having an issue in my s3 its got apr intake stage 1 ecu map and gearbox map

when i am trying to put the power down the rev's go right up the range but not actually gaining that much speed

i think either the clutch is going or the clutch packs are away any one came across this before ? only had the gearbox map about 15days

Thanks a lot

hi everyone i currently having an issue in my s3 its got apr intake stage 1 ecu map and gearbox map

when i am trying to put the power down the rev's go right up the range but not actually gaining that much speed

i think either the clutch is going or the clutch packs are away any one came across this before ? only had the gearbox map about 15days

Thanks a lot

Oh dear, best get it looked at by whoever flashed it as mine does not do this.

Thanks a lot

Hi Daryl

Sorry to hear you're having problems, I'd take it back into Stan, he'll be able to confirm whether it's the software or a clutch problem.

I had the TCU flash there on Tuesday, no issues at all, works perfectly with the stage 1 map, made a bigger difference to the way it drives than I expected. Puts the power down really well. I've been launching it like I stole it all week (at 5K) no slipping at all.

Hope you get it sorted buddy, let us know how you get on.

yeah going to get it booked in to see what the issue is hopefully nothing major anyone know how much a clutch or clutch packs are haha ?

Where did you get the flash done? Also, does any one know if it works with the revo stage one map as revo haven't released TCU flash and paddle mode seems pointless without it! Thanks