APR, REVO, MRC or others for B8.5 S4

I believe EPL and Unitronic have cracked this. That's what I was told anyway. I don't think any tuner is going to bother now with the B9 coming out. Every tunersays under development I think they're pulling your third legs

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

I'm 15,000 miles into a Stage 2 tune from MRC on a 2010 DSG S4, now on 67,000 miles. with absolutely no issues whatsoever.

Included in this is 4 or so trips to the Alps and Austria, the latter involving half and hour of 140mph on the autobahn and other less lengthy sections at the same speed.

MRC taking the time to tune the car properly with dyno time cannot be overlooked, if you have the patience, wait for MRC.

Now that the rumour of a B9 RS4 with 'electric turbo' seems to have faded and been replaced by 'just' the 2.9 biturbo from the Panamera, I think I have no choice but to wait.

Reactions: xpoweruk
I'm 15,000 miles into a Stage 2 tune from MRC on a 2010 DSG S4, now on 67,000 miles. with absolutely no issues whatsoever.

Included in this is 4 or so trips to the Alps and Austria, the latter involving half and hour of 140mph on the autobahn and other less lengthy sections at the same speed.

MRC taking the time to tune the car properly with dyno time cannot be overlooked, if you have the patience, wait for MRC.

Nice Dane ! I did a few trips like you did. Love my MRC stage 2. Where are you from ?

Nice Dane ! I did a few trips like you did. Love my MRC stage 2. Where are you from ?

Did you do them in your S4? They really are awesome cars for the journey, they just destroy the miles. We stop when we're on the Tunnel and for petrol and that's it, but we still get out the other side feeling good. Plus if you do get stuck in traffic B&O stereo and a DVD helps pass the time :)

We live in Gloucestershire so journeys take between 12 -16 hours door to door.

Yep, well I have an S5 Sportback but same engine.. I live in Paris so the trip is shorter to get to Germany. I went all the way to Berlin this year, and I'm planning to go to Vienna.