APR Presents: Audi C6 A6 3.0 TFSI ECU Upgrade!

Arin@APR

Reaction score
c6a6engine.jpg

APR Product Page

APR is pleased to present the world's first ECU Upgrade for the 3.0 TFSI engine. After almost a year of
accelerated life testing through professional motorsport racing, we are pleased to offer you an ECU
recalibration that is second to none. APR's extensive research and development provides you with a
powerful ECU Upgrade with no loss of drivability or reliability. Expect huge increases in top-end power,
improved throttle response and a smoother, more powerful powerband.

The APR 3.0 TFSI ECU Upgrade is an expertly recalibrated engine control strategy that remaps the boost
pressure, timing and air fuel ratios inside the factory ECU to provide smooth and reliable power as if
intended by the OEM. APR's ECU Upgrade is developed to work within the OEM and Tier 1 Supplier
specifications for engine component stress tolerances and performance specifications. APR's ECU
Upgrades are available in octane specific versions to allow you to take full advantage of the fuel
quality available in your area. APR's forthcoming patented EMCS functionality puts the control of the
engine's operation at your finger tips and allows for additional features and options to be installed to
your OEM ECU.

Not only does our Stage I ECU Upgrade give you higher peak numbers of 313 horsepower and 323-ft.
of torque measured at all 4 wheels, but also gains of up to 95 all wheel horsepower and 75lb-ft are
available throughout the power band! APR's ECU Upgrade is the best power per dollar modification for
the new 3.0 TFSI and gives it just the extra edge these cars lack from the factory without pushing the
limits. With factory like smoothness and drivability APR's ECU Upgrade will fill the void in an otherwise
excellent car.

c6_a6_30tfsi_tip_apr_s1_vs_stock_93_cw.gif

c6_a6_30tfsi_tip_apr_s1_vs_stock_93_cw_gain.gif

Full graphs and data report on our website

Acceleration Testing
All figures measured by APR using a stock C6 A6 3.0TFSI Tiptronic. Because the factory speed limiter
is set to 125mph, the stock runs were conducted with the speed limiter removed. APR Stage I runs were
preformed with APR Stage I 93 Octane programming. All runs were conducted from the same starting point.

0-60 MPH
5.5 - Stock
4.7 - APR Stage I

0-100 MPH
12.8 - Stock
10.6 - APR Stage I

60-120 MPH
13.2 - Stock
10.4 - APR Stage I

60-130 MPH
18.3 - Stock
13.3 - APR Stage I

Price $1,499

How to Purchase

You must visit an APR Dealer to have your ECU setup,
removed and sent to the APR Headquarters for installation. ECU's cannot be sent directly to APR.
Typically your ECU is return shipped to the APR dealer the same day we receive it.

Last edited by a moderator:
when will APR have a UK head quarters as they did with awsome gti ??
apparently awesome gti dropped them in favour of REVO.

I would be interested to know this too. I was very happy with my APR'd LCR and so would be interested in going down that route with the S3 but the apparent lack of support in the UK now puts me off a little.