APR Exhaust Valve Remote

Looks a nice product and reasonably priced too.

Hmm just been told by APR approved centre will be £345 to fit as takes 4 hours!! Now doesn't look so cheap.

Can’t see why it’d take long to fit.
Looks like it fits in the boot and the harness goes through the grommets and connects to the exhaust valve motor.
I’d of expected it to take about 45 mi s tops

Reactions: DW81
Agree i was surprised when they stated 4 hrs!!

Just unplug the valves, use the deletes for £50 and save yourself the bother, It really doesn't drone on long journeys like I thought it would, so all I would end up doing with a valve controller is leaving them open all the time anyway :)

Didn't you put an ASR Controller in your car?

Didn't you put an ASR Controller in your car?

Nope, I looked at a couple of different ones and asked suggestions on here, but after @AudiNutta saying about just having his unplugged I decided to wait until mine were done, now they are I'm never wanting them closed again.

I can see the benefits of this system especially if you live in a quite cul de sac or housing estate and work unsociable hours etc.
But once your on the open road all you have to do is open them up.

Just read up on the Apr one and don’t see the point of it.
It says that it has an on and off, on being the flaps are fully open and off being back to stock!!
The asr one has open or closed or stock so at least you could have the quiet cold starts.

Where is Awesome based?

Which of this am i to order as in german?

Klappensteuerung mit fahrzeugspezifischen Kabelsatz (Typ AE2 8V)

Zur Verbauung im Fahrerfußraum!

• Audi S3 8V
  • Audi S3 8V Facelift
  • Audi RS3 8V
  • Audi RS3 8V Facelift
Startmodus:
Letzter Zustand (Standard)
Komfort Modus
Sport Modus
Serien Modus
Handsender Variante:
Typ 1 (mit Schieber)
Typ 2 (ohne Schieber)
Typ 1 + Typ 2
2x Typ 1 (mit Schieber)
2x Typ 2 (ohne Schieber)

Selling my Cete - Active Valve Control module if anyone is interested. Car now sold so no longer required. Only been on my car for about 1,000 miles.

The Cete version is more expensive but is installed direct into the cars internal canbus and works seamlessly with the cars normal buttons / electronics, allows full control over flaps and has memory function. Final bonus is no more bag of nails cold start ups.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/cete-active-valve-control-exhaust-audi-rs3-fl.385699/