1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

[Apr 16, 2016] Audi, Seat, Skoda and Volkswagon STOCK CLEARANCE EVENT (Bromyard)

Sandra Mar 8, 2016

1. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

For one weekend only, based in the former Land rover dealership in Much Cowarne. From bumpers and alloys, to filters and washers- and everything in between, don't miss out on the Listers Vag stock liquidation event

Across Audi, Seat, Skoda and Volkswagon Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles, we've got tens of thousands of pounds worth of parts stock which must be sold at amazing low prices. If your a Vag owner, don't miss out.

16th and 17th April.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. mjr901

mjr901 Guest

Good chance i'll be there and there is food guys! Sign yourself up :)

Sandra likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

This is happening this weekend. Go get yourself a good deal.

5. 205man

205man Registered User

Not far from me tbh so may as well take a trip over.... What time does it start Sandra?

Sandra likes this.
  6. Sandra

I think its 10 am. Hope you grab some good bargains. Its on tomorrow and Sunday. :)

7. 205man

205man Registered User

Lol sandra you owe me money if you handnt mentioned this i wouldnt have spent money on goodies today lol

Had some good bargins today so well pleased with my purchases ... if anyone fancy having a rumage through the stock then you might also find some bargins
    Helpful guys there as well

Sandra likes this.
  8. Sandra

Lol, I just pointed you in the direction of a wise investment for your car. Glad you got some goodies. :) x