applicator pads and wax...advice.

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
should i wait for these 12 Polish Wax Foam Sponges Pads for Clean Car Vehicle on eBay (end time 18-Oct-10 14:17:45 BST)

Or buy these POLISH APPLICATOR PAD TWIN PACK WITH FREE P&P!!!!! on eBay (end time 23-Oct-10 19:07:42 BST)

Ive bbrought natty paste(by poorboys) and have waxed the car today....come up nice,i do the car every 3-4 weeks i used autoglym extra gloss protection last week and today used the nattys stuff,this ok every 3-4 weeks or sooner lol if the weather is ok?

Is ther any difference in the applicator pads i should use,or are they all the same?

Hi the foam pads i find better for paste waxes like poorboys and the polish applicators better for pre cleansers or liquid waxes

though if your useing epg and poorboys i would not say you need to wax the car so offten with either

i would probably give the paintwork a good clean with some autoglym srp if you have some i find carlack68 very good cleaner but srp is easy to get hold of then top with either nattys or epg 2 coats a day apart and you should not really need to rewax the car for 2-3 months

ok thanks......these hong kong pads 12 for under £3.00 ok? are they all same quality?

can't help you on the quality side im afraid not tried any from there does seem very cheap when you look at price of zymol and meguairs foams etc but let me know if there any good as thats a good saving

can't help you on the quality side im afraid not tried any from there does seem very cheap when you look at price of zymol and meguairs foams etc but let me know if there any good as thats a good saving

just ordered them,il let you know if they ok...cant see any reason why not.