Apple - Customer Service Nightmare

Simonwhite2000

840i GC
Reaction score
Anyone had to complain to Apple before? Had any success?
I ordered an ipad pro a week ago and whilst at work I received a confirmation at 09:46 stating 'your parcel has been successfully delivered, signed for by Simon (mysurname)'
Obviously it wasnt me and my wife was at work. Apple asked me for my driving license or passport to compare the signature. DHL said it had been signed for by me but when Apple asked for the signature they had to admit they didnt have one. Their driver then said it was left in the porch. At this point Apple said it was left in the porch and I must have been the victim of theft. Case closed.
Now Apple simply ignore my emails, tweets and on the phone they just tell me to go to the police and report the theft.
So I am £900 down and no ipad pro!

I wouldn't have that, since the product you purchased was not yet in your possession it may be theft but not from you! Plus if the parcel required a signature and a signature has not been provided then to me that is not a successful delivery.

I wouldn't have that, since the product you purchased was not yet in your possession it may be theft but not from you! Plus if the parcel required a signature and a signature has not been provided then to me that is not a successful delivery.

I second that, it’s the delivery drivers fault so just keep making contact.

I’m in dispute at the moment as I sent my apply watch off for repair as the heart rate and steps/fitness tracker wasn’t working. Then I get an email saying I need to buy a new one as mines got a cracked screen! They’ve assured me the box arrived undamaged but they’ve got no proof, other than ‘nobody reported the box broken so we have to assume it wasn’t broken’ which I don’t really think counts as evidence...
I have fairly recent pictures of it showing it’s not broken and they keep telling me they’re “investigating”

Sorry to rant but 3 weeks in I’m getting fed up of the useless c**ts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second that, it’s the delivery drivers fault so just keep making contact.

I’m in dispute at the moment as I sent my apply watch off for repair as the heart rate and steps/fitness tracker wasn’t working. Then I get an email saying I need to buy a new one as mines got a cracked screen! They’ve assured me the box arrived undamaged but they’ve got no proof, other than ‘nobody reported the box broken so we have to assume it wasn’t broken’ which I don’t really think counts as evidence...
I have fairly recent pictures of it showing it’s not broken and they keep telling me they’re “investigating”

Sorry to rant but 3 weeks in I’m getting fed up of the useless c**ts

What email address are you communicating via?
They are terrible for customer service!

What email address are you communicating via?
They are terrible for customer service!

To be perfectly honest I’m not sure, I’ve had emails with about 7 different people/teams now, spent over 6 hours on the phone and I’m ready to drive to the Apple store and just take what’s rightfully mine

To be perfectly honest I’m not sure, I’ve had emails with about 7 different people/teams now, spent over 6 hours on the phone and I’m ready to drive to the Apple store and just take what’s rightfully mine

Yeah I am thinking now of going the Apple store and speak to the store manager.

Yeah I am thinking now of going the Apple store and speak to the store manager.

If I lived less than an hour away I’d do the same, but I doubt they can do anything as it’s not anything to do with them! Might be able to help you though as yours might’ve been posted from there, not sure how it works

You obviously must have used your credit card to pay for it in order to get a home delivery. Give your card a ring and let them sort it out. they have a fraud dept and will look into it on your behalf