Apple car play

CallumHoward

Reaction score
Hi all

I was looking through some post on FB and here and seen these people have been recommended, I’ve been looking for apple car play for ages and a bigger screen and was wondering if anyone has had experience with these people, and if the screen and what it offers seems to good to be true or someone used it before, I’ve attached the link as photo was too large apparently

https://p-d-r.store/collections/audi/products/a3-13-18-android-10-7?variant=36969411379358

Attachments

• 67432F16-E177-403B-B96E-BD4269E7F7F1.png
    67432F16-E177-403B-B96E-BD4269E7F7F1.png
    663.2 KB · Views: 143
I never do business with a FB company as there is no protection.
Also they are a brand new company registered this year.
If you go on their website they have no contact information at all, no address.

Seems like a decent deal for a 7" screen and apple/android Auto.
Is the screen actually brand new from Audi?

They have a reverse camera on their website which is 100% Not OEM which is concerning considering they are advertising Audi retrofits, why are they not selling Audi Parts?

Lots of questions, but I have never heard of them, and as they are a brand new pop up facebook company, I doubt anyone here has heard of them either.

Sorry I personally cant help

I never do business with a FB company as there is no protection.
Also they are a brand new company registered this year.
If you go on their website they have no contact information at all, no address.

Seems like a decent deal for a 7" screen and apple/android Auto.
Is the screen actually brand new from Audi?

They have a reverse camera on their website which is 100% Not OEM which is concerning considering they are advertising Audi retrofits, why are they not selling Audi Parts?

Lots of questions, but I have never heard of them, and as they are a brand new pop up facebook company, I doubt anyone here has heard of them either.

Sorry I personally cant help

no worries perfect answer for me just needed someone advice on how it looks

It looks like a decent kit, especially to have the 7" screen.
Would be a good deal if the screen is 100% brand new Audi Stock.
You can get the Android kit for £200.00 right now, so you are paying £425.00 for the screen.
The question is can you get a new 7" screen for cheaper than £425.00 ??

no worries perfect answer for me just needed someone advice on how it looks
I’ve seen similar screen replacements for BMW’s. My friend just replaced his and he’s happy with it.
In some of those pics, the screen is 10” and does not retract.
I have the Apple car play/Android unit that plugs into the existing MMI and screen and I’m happy with that. Cost me £230

This is an aftermarket part made from in China, nothing oem about it. You can get similar one from AliExpress and etc. I’ve bought one from Amazon for £185 (was on sale) which uses the existing screen and plugs into the back of the mmi unit and gives car play functionality. Once it arrives I will be doing a review on it.

It looks like a decent kit, especially to have the 7" screen.
Would be a good deal if the screen is 100% brand new Audi Stock.
You can get the Android kit for £200.00 right now, so you are paying £425.00 for the screen.
The question is can you get a new 7" screen for cheaper than £425.00 ??
Hey, sorry to hijack, but the Android kit for £200? where from, will that be compatible with my 7" factory screen?

Hey, sorry to hijack, but the Android kit for £200? where from, will that be compatible with my 7" factory screen?

They are on ebay and seller has best offer and some of the offers are close to £200 or you can get from china, but with the hassle of returns and duty, its just not worth saving a few quid.

ScottishA4B9 has posts with links on this page or the next

They are on ebay and seller has best offer and some of the offers are close to £200 or you can get from china, but with the hassle of returns and duty, its just not worth saving a few quid.

ScottishA4B9 has posts with links on this page or the next