Sold Apple Car play retrofit for Multiple Audi Models,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Blonde

Reaction score
Afternoon,
I've my Apple Car play retrofit unit that has been in my wife's S3 8V for the last year. It's a Unique Auto Developments unit that worked perfectly whilst installed.
It's not the Wireless unit but cabled. Easy to install with the Instructions included. Just take out the MMI and the Glovebox and install the unit behind. (multiple vids available)
You will need a suitable Cable USB-Lightning cable which you can route around the back of the glove box. then you press a button on the steering wheel to bring upon the pop-up screen. We used it for Apple but I think it is also Android but you'd have to check.

Worth it alone for WAZE/Googlemaps instead of the woeful Audi SatNav
SEE THE SECOND FROM THE LAST PICTURE FOR A LIST OF SUITABLE CARS.
The unit will be securely packaged. It cost £450 and I'm asking for £225 plus postage.
PayPal or Cash on collection from North-ish Essex.
Cheers
MB

Attachments

• IMG-5202.jpg
    IMG-5202.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG-5204.jpg
    IMG-5204.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG-5205.jpg
    IMG-5205.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG-5206.jpg
    IMG-5206.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG-5207.jpg
    IMG-5207.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG-5208.jpg
    IMG-5208.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG-5209.jpg
    IMG-5209.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 124
Afternoon,
I've my Apple Car play retrofit unit that has been in my wife's S3 8V for the last year. It's a Unique Auto Developments unit that worked perfectly whilst installed.
It's not the Wireless unit but cabled. Easy to install with the Instructions included. Just take out the MMI and the Glovebox and install the unit behind. (multiple vids available)
You will need a suitable Cable USB-Lightning cable which you can route around the back of the glove box. then you press a button on the steering wheel to bring upon the pop-up screen. We used it for Apple but I think it is also Android but you'd have to check.

Worth it alone for WAZE/Googlemaps instead of the woeful Audi SatNav
SEE THE SECOND FROM THE LAST PICTURE FOR A LIST OF SUITABLE CARS.
The unit will be securely packaged. It cost £450 and I'm asking for £225 plus postage.
PayPal or Cash on collection from North-ish Essex.
Cheers
MB

Hi,

is this still for sale?

Reactions: Mr Blonde
Status
Not open for further replies.