Apex Springs

marknjayne

Reaction score
Does anybody use these on their car and how do you find them,i have used Apex coilovers on a skyline and found them quite decent but have no experience with just springs

I had the 40mm lowering springs on my TT and they were fine, didn't have them on for that long as I ended up going lower but can't fault the ride quality and definitely felt more planted

Dazz

Does anybody use these on their car and how do you find them,i have used Apex coilovers on a skyline and found them quite decent but have no experience with just springs
ive got these on my 2.0tdi .........the only thing that ****** me off was when going over sleeping policemen(speedbumps) the coils on the front spring would hit against each other (very very light tap ) which i soon fixed by putting some rubber hose on one of the coils...........apart from that small issue they are brilliant,give a soft but very firm ride with very good road holding and lower allround nice and level...........i did a measurement on my car before and after fitment...........my car is a sport tdi model and is sitting exactly 24mm lower than it was from factory.......using 30mm apex's.

Reactions: c_w
cheers for the reviews guys,the cost is not an issue,its the fact i have used their coilovers and found them quite decent overall,kept thinking about coilovers for the Audi but to be honest the standard shocks are good enough for me and what i need to use the car for,think i will give them a go after Christmas :beerchug: