AP coilovers fitted

Greeny233

It's all about the V8.
Reaction score
heres a couple of pics of my car after having a set of AP coilovers.

P1010041.jpg

P1010042.jpg

P1010043.jpg

Pretty happy with the outcome, the rears are as low as they will go (has a full tank of juice) and the front has been lifted until it doesn't catch. Should settle a little after the springs have bedded in.

Looks good!

Nice to start seeing some photo's of our cars in the sunshine!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Looking slick, gutted im selling mine :(

Andi - very happy with the ride quality, it's firm but not harsh. Hit a couple of potholes and it just gives a solid thud rather than a spine compressing, dash cracking crash.
Hoping the rear settles a little lower as the rear adjusters are as low as they will go.
Fitted a couple of 5mm spacers on the front today just to fill the arches a little.

Looking slick, gutted im selling mine :(

You have had yours for sale for ages! I dont understand how it hasn't sold! (I think you want to keep it really!)

shame your in north wales, i despretly need a c spanner, but the ap coilovers have a hole in 4 places rather then the typical style ring.

yer mine rides nice, and it is a bit bumpy but on the main roads its ok, ive hit a pot hole at low speed, 15mph and it does thud. its more bouncy they bumpy like a gokart feel.

dunno how new mine are but they still feel like new mines set about same as yours

P1070201.jpg