Anyway of starting a new page on a thread.

B5NUT

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
One of my threads is getting a bit on the bloated side with picture, so would like a new page started, but it looks like you need 40 posts in one thread before it will start a new page. Anyway around this?

I think the number of threads you can see in one page can be determined in your user settings (e.g. 10 / 20 / 40 / forum default).

Have a look in your personal settings. Everyone's view is set by their personal choice (based on device type they use I would guess).

Reactions: B5NUT
Warrens right,you view the site through an interface which can be whatever you set it at,you maybe can set it that your post is on page two but for example I would see it on one as mine is set to 100 posts per page.

No realy way round it mate.

one thing you can do it start a seperate thread for each bit you do to your motor and then link back to your main thread.
as a sort of a index with a breath text about it, a pic or two highlighting what its about and then a link to the main thread it self.

You would have 1 post per page, as it were cause you can't edit the top post to add more threads to it.

I hope that makes sense.

Yer cheers,

May just dump some random posts in the thread so I reach the magic 40 posts.